My 1st Success Story- Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!

1235»

Replies

• awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    gud job
  • AWESOME results! You look amazing!!!!

I just ordered body revolution, but have heard it comes with a meal plan supposedly 1200 cals of low carb? Is this true, and if so did you follow her plan or just stick to what has already been working for you?
    I'm almost done with BR as well, I've had great results NOT following her diet plan, I eat between 1600-1800 a day.
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    You look happier...I think I know why! You rock!:flowerforyou:
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Great job! I'm a JMBR grad so I know how hard it is. You had great results.
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Yayy! Congrats! Amazing journey! You're so pretty! :)
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Since then, I've had another baby and am almost right back where I started. I look like my before picture again. But I've started body revolution again today. Workout 1, done! My baby is a year old now and I'm ready to get back to that after picture!
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    WAY TO GO, girl! You look amazing and so much happier. :) Congratulations!
  • 1DEF
    1DEF Posts: 45 Member
    Good luck. You did it once and you can do it again. You are a dedicated hard worker when you set your mind to it and accomplished so much before so it is only a matter of time before you will be back to where you want to be. Wish I had your discipline to follow those dvd's.
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Fantastic progress! you look so much stronger and more confident now :smiley:
  • gems1313
    gems1313 Posts: 50 Member
    you look awesome! well done hun. x
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    So glad to hear it worked so well for you and well done for getting finished. I did JMBR 2 years ago and lost some inches and a little weight but I wasn't so happy with my results so I'm going to re-start today for another 90 days and see how I get on. I didn't follow her eating plan last time round and I'm not going to this time either but I'm eating around 1100-1200 calories and fairly low-carb and logging everything on here so I'm hoping to see better results this time. I am also going to increase the weights used and see if that helps.

What weights did people on here who have done Jillian Michaels Body Revolution use btw? I think last time I used 4 kilos on the whole but can increase that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!