What book are you reading now??

Replies

• chardawg80
    chardawg80 Posts: 31 Member
    American Sniper....Autobiography of Chris Kyle
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Last week I finished The Coffin Dancer by Jefferey Deaver. Now reading The Midnight Club by James Patterson. Soon starting The Dark Half by Stephen King. I kinda like thrillers if you couldn't tell, lol! (Dean Koontz is me favorite author!) :happy:
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Dracula by Bram Stoker. Oldie but goodie.
  • jeankh
    jeankh Posts: 68
    A Star Trek novel as well as Catch-22
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Reading Dresden Files - Book 9, Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) book 9 lol

Also reading Your Body is Your Own Gym and New Rules of Weightlifting for Women.

I love to read; I read a lot :-)
  • mielchat
    mielchat Posts: 41 Member
    Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy :smile:
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    The Wedding Dress
  • RadiantxReality
    RadiantxReality Posts: 27 Member
    Rogue by Mark Sullivan. Pretty good. It doesn't come out until October though.
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    just finished "Cleopatra, A Life" by Stacy Shiff and am now reading "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell"...a kindle dollar deal book
  • RichBinger
    RichBinger Posts: 3 Member
    The Trusted Advisor by David H. Master, Charles H. Green & Robert M. Galford for work.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Wintergirls. A book following the story of a fictional anorexic whose friend died of bulimia.
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Game of Thrones series - first book
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    just listen by sarah dessen was the last book i read, amazing book. :love:

for class, im reading Fahrenheit 451 :yawn:

for myself, when this class is over, i'll be reading 13 reasons why. :blushing:

I read 13 reasons why and it was a bit different than what I expected. I hope you find joy out of it.

I just finished 3 of 4 books in the Maze Runner trilogy. I am reading Two Way Street right now. Then I will be diving into the Delirium series.

I love Teen sci-fi/gov't consipiracy books because they are more imaginative than Adult series novels.
  • Rabbitfeet
    Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
    Currently reading Pet Semetary by Stephen King. Going through my parents old bookcase. I went on a book spree the other day in Chapters. Bought 5 new books cant wait to get my teeth into them too :) The red house, night circus, the thread and the slap. :)
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Game of Thrones series - first book

Me too!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    I recently finished Stephen King's The Wind Through The Keyhole. I'm on hold for allowing myself a new read until I finish my summer classes. Too much math! I am looking forward to the upcoming Odd Apocalypse by Dean Koontz.
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Fifty Shades Freed! Whoop! Half way done :)
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    I got hooked on Native American romances. I just finished "Reckless Heart" by Madeline Baker and now I'm reading the second book of the series "Reckless Love." I suggest that people read them, they're good reads for those hopeless romantics. :)
  • i love all things vampire (lestat was my first crush) but i tried reading Dracula and just couldn't get into it- i think it was the writing style and all the hype of it being THE vampire book, you know, the one that started everything and i just couldn't make the leap from scary as all get out to amazingly beautiful irristable modern vampires... although i do suppose it shows him living in modern society instead of as a rotting corpse preying on people with no consious thinking so maybe but it was hard for me to swallow all the "she's such a noble woman" talk kinda drove a crazy :)
  • Just finished A Feast for Crows - book 4. Not nearly as exciting as the 3rd in that series, but I'm looking forward to reading the next one. Also, going to re-read A Discovery of Witches.