Replies

• MRSCHAZZY
    MRSCHAZZY Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    lead me home.....so spicy!!!:blushing:
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Just finished Wild by Cheryl Strayed (I didn't think I would like it but I read it in 2 days).

Next up is either Istanbul Passage by Joseph Kanon or Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (or both -- I've been known to read up to 4 books at the same time :-)
  • ksmilgirl2010
    Options
    Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy :smile:
    i read this in high school and loved it- it was completely out of my paranormal realm but i loved it anyway :) actually i loved almost all the books i read that were out of my realm... infact i really enjoy almost all books :) i should be a critic because authors would love me :)
  • AnnMarie518
    Options
    Morgen of Avalon Dreamspell by Carol J. Weakland (re reading this a second time, because I'm an Arthurian junkie)

Beneath the Neon, Life and death in the tunnels of Las Vegas by Matthew O'Brien (beautiful documentary of homeless living in the storm drains of Vegas)
  • ToughMudderAddict
    ToughMudderAddict Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    The Game of Thrones series was fantastic!! I will definitely be re-reading them once the next comes out.. which could be a while.... !

I'm currently reading Hyperion.. which is strange, only 25% into it.. yes I said a percentage.. Kindle - you sweet little carrier of knowledge I love so much why must you give me percentages?
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    The Stranger by Albert Camus
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Just finished "Wind Through the Keyhole", Stephen King (a tie-in to the Dark Tower series.......nicely done!)

Now am reading Ken Follett's "Whiteout"........having a hard time getting into it, but hoping it picks up pace soon.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    The Black Dagger Brotherhood series. 7 books down, 3 to go. 11th book won't be availble till March of 2013 (bummer)...
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    In the past month and a half I've read--- please don't judge haha I am a speed reader, loving me iPad as an eReader and read a lot! and have been picking mostly quick fluffy reads to get back into enjoying reading as much as i used to:

Hunger games trilogy

The 50 shades trilogy to see what all the hype was about, and then

Anne Rice's (roquefort pen name) sleeping beauty trilogy... ummm ya, 50 shades was vanilla compared to this, jeebus where does one come up with these things? It was like a train wreck, but in reading form.

Stained - Jessica McBrayer

I just finished this past week reading the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare... finally a book series that I am sad to be done and wishing there was more lol

Last night I read the 5 love languages... to figure out what your and your partner's love expression style is... what makes you feel loved vs what makes them feel loved... interesting quick read.

Plus flipping through a few health/diet books: wheat belly, paleo, etc....

I am sort of in mourning of my Mortal Instruments series being done and don't know what to read next of the hundreds of books I've downloaded into my drop box lol... thinking of going with an oldie... Tuck everlasting.
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Reading the Kinsey Millhone Series - I think I am on P is for Peril.
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just got done with Little Bee and it was SO good! Bought and finished while on our honeymoon in the Keys. Just started The Night Circus and it's shaping up to be a fantastic read as well!
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Reading the Kinsey Millhone Series - I think I am on P is for Peril.
    I found that the books in first part of the series (early alphabet) were really good and then the quality kind of went downhill. That said, the latest one -- V is for Vengeance -- is excellent. Something to look forward to if you haven't already read it.
  • calamity_j
    Options
    I am reading a series by Harlen Coben,
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    bump, I need new ideas
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Journey to Riverbend
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I just finished 11/22/63 by Stephen King and Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I HIGHLY recommend both of them!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I am reading a series by Harlen Coben,

Are you reading the Myron Bolitar books? I love him!
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The Lion By Nelson Demille
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Atlas Shrugged-Ayn Rand

for the 2nd time, I read it years ago, now that I'm reading it again, it seems to have much more meaning
  • twinmom1993
    Options
    im a bit of a book worm so here goes i just finished Divergent, the 50 shades of grey series and the hunger games trilogy... now im in the 2nd chapter of Don Quixote