Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    *WHISTLE*
    You look amazing! :D
    Such a huge inspiration! especially since we have similar statistics..I'm 5'4, my starting weight was 230 and I'm sitting at 221-223 and aiming for 130.
    Wonderful job!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow! Now THAT is a success story. Be proud! I bet you are known now as "the hot mom" among your boys' friends!
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow!!! amazing!!
  • lisabella501
    Options
    wow... you look amazing:flowerforyou:
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    wow - you look great!
  • macx2mommy
    macx2mommy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. I had the same starting weight prey much, and about the same goals. I am a little shorter but can't wait to look like you
  • purebliss24
    Options
    Holy $%^! your pics look like one of those infomercials...where you say there is no way that is the same person! way to go! you look amazing.
  • queenfade
    queenfade Posts: 6
    Options
    Wonderful job; you were pretty before but now you're even more beautiful!
  • Holy canoli you look hot! You've done an amazing job losing your weight! I'm trying to lose about the same amount of weight as you have! Congrats! This is very inspiring to me!!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OMG, absolutely amazing job!! Congrats!!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I think your tummy held up better after 6 kids than mine (I have 6 kids too, 5 boys and 1 girl)! I don't see any stretch marks. I know your husband is like, "HECK YA!!!!!!" haha! You are a hottie!!
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring.....I have a similar goal 5'3" 208 to 135 and I'm 1/2 way in 3 months....I know I'll be there too, I just hope I look that good in a bikini....you look amazing!!!
  • MollieErin
    MollieErin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing! Have any tips?
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look great.. awesome results you're a totally different person...congrats no need to be nervous but happy and excited to share your achievement
  • karina530
    karina530 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    No need to be nervous!! You look amazing!!!
  • high5girl
    high5girl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic!
  • sarahkristin33
    Options
    You look fantastic ! So motivating for me.
  • corky90
    corky90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    it only took you 6 months to lose that much weight OMG thats awesome im 22 220lbs and 5'4 .... how did you do it ?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!