5'4" 218 down to 134 with pics

Replies

• Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Wow!!!
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Great job! Ready to take on the world.... javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body') Congratulations!!!
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    well...that Smiley worked out well....
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Amazing!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Wow! You look fantastic:-)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    WOW! Great job!
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    great job .......so inspiring to keep going yay you...
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Wow!! You look amazing!! Such an inspiration for everyone on here. No need to be nervous about your bikini pic at all. Keep it up. Pics definitely say a thousand words. :smile:
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    You look fantastic , well done :flowerforyou:
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    9.5 lbs to go. Hope it all comes off of my tummy and inner thighs :-) Not sure if I feel more nervous about posting the 218 picture or the 134 pic. Its been 20 years since I had a bikini on in front of a camera.

218.jpg
    pic.jpg

Wow you look great!!! I am also 5'4 but I only have 10 pounds to be 145 I am glad someone around my height, and body shape posted such an inspiration to me and great motivation!!! Once again you look AMAZING!! Great job!
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Stunning! Great job!
  • missnikkithediva
    missnikkithediva Posts: 4 Member
    AWESOME! You look FABULOUS!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Amazing!!!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Wow wow WOW! You look fantastic! If I looked THAT good, I'd be rocking a red bikini, too! =) Thanks for kicking us people in the pants with your awesomeness. =)
  • karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    You look AMAZING!! WTG Girl!
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Great work! You look absolutely amazing!! Inspirational pics for me...I'm that height and I am around that weight right now. Thank you for sharing.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    I started at 214, and my goal is 140...I'm 5' 4".. =) Thanks for posting!! I'm feeling much better about this now!
    You look very good!
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    you look so much younger way to go look awesome lots of hard work for sure, be proud and confident!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Amazing accompliishment!
  • Nice Job! Wear the bikini and enjoy it! You earned it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!