HELP!!!!!!!........DIETING

2»

Replies

• Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Mine is similar. You are welcome to friend me (my diary is open to friends) and see how I am spreading out my calories across the day.

As for snacks, I have been eating a lot of seedless cucumber, baby peeled carrots, and celery. I also keep an ounce of raw, unsalted almonds with me when I'm at work in case I am really hungry and ate all of my vegetables.

Thanks Because I don't have any friends on here yet and I like more tips on dieting and exercise.

Added! I am by no means an expert, but I am trying to eat less processed foods and enjoy incorporating fruits and vegetables into my meals. I forgot to say, I think you will find that MANY people here (myself included) seem to favor Greek style yogurt as a way to get a good amount of protein.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Most vegetables and a lot of fruits. I make smoothies which are low calorie, there a lots of recipes online.

Air popped popcorn gives a lot of crunchiness for low calories.

Make sure to eat enough fat but of high quality...nuts, avocado, olive oil. Wild salmon, etc. You still have to watch calories, but these fats are preferable to fats found in processed foods or red meat.

Finally, find what works for you, then do that.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Protein!!!!
    I'm on 1300 cal a day, and I tell you what, losing weight has been a breeze since I upped my protein significantly. I eat more protein than carbs every day.

Try eating more lean meats, eggs, fish, dairy.

Also, if I ever feel a craving coming on, I drink tea. that REALLY helps
  • Looking for support buddies :)
    Sure I am New To This ANd I Would Love Any Help Or Tips That I Can Get.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    I'll make myself available if anyone plateaus.
    Or if you care to do things a little easier?

Click the link on my profile for info.