Yay me!

♥seoid♥
♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Bragging a bit...I made it through the weekend without over-eating! I'm so happy!!!

:laugh:

Replies

• amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Congrats... I actually made it thru the weekend without over eating also. Which is a first for me. Hopefully there are more weekends like this to come for us. :smile:
  • Congrats to you both! I celebrated this weekend with DH (15 year anniversary) - so I WAY over did it . BUT - I kicked butt on the exercising and offset the indulgence and might have even come out ahead.

It is so hard to know calories when dinning out at a non-chain restaurant - so I guess I'll never really know. Oh ... and I almost never log my alcohol calories ... so I guess there goes the coming out ahead theory!

:drinker:
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Congrats on the making it through the weekend; way to go. You should have all bragging rights you earned them. God Bless, Brenda
  • fantastic!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Yay! I'm glad I could take the burden off of you b/c I overate but I planned to do so.:drinker:
  • Nice work! I find weekends hard too. Nothing like a couple beer on the back deck on a hot day...but we can resist it!
  • WTG! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.