ladies hows your libido??

15678911»

Replies

• shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp
    your activity level on an average day? very very active
    your sex drive? Im going to get arrested. I have dirty dirty dirty dreams, I wake up horny as hell, go to bed physically needing it, if I go more than a week without it - i start to get over-sensitive emotionally and my coping skills start slightly suffering, by three weeks I cant focus at work, im restless and cant sleep and after a month, im pretty sure I'll rape someone. Some days Its ALL I think about. Im like a 16 year old boy. I have to take care of myself far more often than I can admit on the internet.

^^^^^THIS!!!!! Almost exactly to a T (age and all - except the activity level is more active than very very active). Although I do admit it. If someone asks, I'm telling.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp
    your sex drive? Im going to get arrested. I have dirty dirty dirty dreams, I wake up horny as hell, go to bed physically needing it, if I go more than a week without it - i start to get over-sensitive emotionally and my coping skills start slightly suffering, by three weeks I cant focus at work, im restless and cant sleep and after a month, im pretty sure I'll rape someone. Some days Its ALL I think about. Im like a 16 year old boy. I have to take care of myself far more often than I can admit on the internet.

^^^^^THIS!!!!! Almost exactly to a T (age and all - except the activity level is more active than very very active). Although I do admit it. If someone asks, I'm telling.

hahaha im not alone. you should see me at two months though... its just not pretty. I get twitchy and my temper has these 2 mionite flare ups, no buenos.
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    I swear every single one of you "insatiable" women on here needs to join this Group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/435-mfp-uncensored-discussions

You might enjoy it. Just sayin'.
  • RainbowBrightww23
    RainbowBrightww23 Posts: 30 Member
    what is your age?
    >> 24
    do you have kids?
    >> nope
    your activity level on an average day?
    >> moderate? Nothing exhaustive, but I'm always busy (driving, school, working (somedays) homework, exercise when I'm dedicated
    your sex drive?
    >> none to moderate

Sad for a lady my age :(

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a really low sex drive in the early to mid twenties age range.

To all the ladies that have high or insatiable sex drives, have you always been that way? I've mentioned my lack of desire to doctors before and they gloss over it as a complete nonissue and certainly have no helpful suggestions. It has taken a serious toll on my past relationships, and switching BC/being more active/varying alcohol consumption have thus far haven't helped, but I hate to think there is nothing I can do to help with this problem.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    what is your age? 50
    do you have kids? yes, 22, 21, 19 and two stepkids, 13 and 25
    your activity level on an average day? active
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable
    Big/insatiable
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    I'm 30, I have one child, I'd call myself moderately active.

My sex drive is great. Why, early Saturday morning I went up to my dream guy and I held out my arm and said "Pinch Me." He did, and I didn't feel anything, so I pinched my arm a little harder and still didn't feel anything. So I said, "Awesome! This is a dream, so I can do whatever I want. Let's go have sex!"

We went and bought a parakeet.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    2 kids 2 & 6
    BUSY
    My sex drive is through the roof right now..LOL Hubbies is not :sad: Thank heavens for toys!!! :bigsmile:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    I am 38. My bio son is 8 and my step is 17. My libido is freaking out of control. Except when I have PMS. (7-10 days a month) But I still give in then because IMO that's what a good wife does and it always ends up feeling good anyway. I've learned it isn't hard to lube it up and spread your legs.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?
    your activity level on an average day?
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable

I'm 39.
    I have six children and am expecting #7.
    I am very active--martial arts, weights, high-adrenaline weekend job.
    Big. But my drive is just as emotionally-based as physically-based. I am married to a man who is a very loving and affectionate father and husband. He treats me like a queen. Even if I may not feel "in the mood", he knows how to get me in the mood.

To the lady who wanted to know if age played a factor in drive--yes! Once I past my 30s, my drive definitely increased. Hormonal birth control can also wreak havoc on a lady's drive.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp

I love this! This works for me too, except at 25 and moderately active. :)
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age? 20
    do you have kids? Not yet
    your activity level on an average day? Eh pretty busy when I work, lazy otherwise haha.
    your sex drive? insatiable
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    I am still thinking If all you ladies have insatiable libido then whywhen a man offer you such a thing feel to be insulted and get annoyed?
    what is the pick age for women's sex drive?
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    23 (as of sept)
    no (not till marriage)
    low (I have no car or job)
    moderate (less than my boyfriend but more than when I was obese)
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    interdasting thread is interdasting...
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? No
    your activity level on an average day? Desk job - couple of gym sessions a week and walk to and from work everyday
    your sex drive? insatiable at the moment
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Hormonal birth control can also wreak havoc on a lady's drive.

It totally wrecked mine - I went from having a high sex drive to having next to none, it also wrecked my marriage as my husband didn't think I fancied him (he even thought I could be gay) but left it all to late, when I came off the pill - wowser did I have a sex drive again - and then had no one to satisfy me! It also made me gain a lot of weight so it's really knocked my confidence now! Great birth control system!