Where are all of the 50+ LGBTQO people on MFP?

2»

Replies

• Rhodium1976
    Rhodium1976 Posts: 81 Member
    So is it true that when I hit 40, the LGBTQ community is going to force me into some Logan's Run situation where I'll be forced to dodge the lavender police trying to hunt me down? If so, that might explain why you're not finding that many in that age bracket.

Yeah, when I turned 35 they confiscated all my Abercrombie and Hollister clothes :(.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about that. The smell of A & F makes me ill. Maybe the fur and excess body fat will give me an edge in blending in. In Seattle there's frequently a very marginal difference between a bear and a straight guy if we're using superficial criteria.

lol... honestly, I stopped wearing that stuff before I turned 30. My other half still thinks he is young and drags me to the stores, so I just take a site and play on my phone. He says he is Asian and can get away with it.

(I actually like the physical smell of the store).
  • ShaneWinston58
    ShaneWinston58 Posts: 156 Member
    When I wear a size 6 to 8 pair of GAP jeans, I can get away with the "look".

Shane
  • briaz
    briaz Posts: 3 Member
    I just turned 50 a couple of months ago...and just joined MFP community today (although I've had the phone app for a few months, I didnt realize there was a forum board as well)
  • kskroch
    kskroch Posts: 288 Member
    we are here! 51 in a couple weeks...
  • kskroch
    kskroch Posts: 288 Member
    I was a little concerned when I had to buy all new clothes if my new tight Levi 501s were 'age appropriate' - I got over it!
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    I was a little concerned when I had to buy all new clothes if my new tight Levi 501s were 'age appropriate' - I got over it!

LOL

This is a great thread. It's been nice to meet so many new MFPs