Got to target now need to maintain.

2»

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Now this is a success story!! I want to thank you first of all, for showing me it does work to eat my recommended calories(I got my calcs customized using the Miffin calculator)and am way excited about my journey ahead.

Second, I want to commend you for being diligent and sticking to it. I know no one is perfect at this but you have made it and made it not just to your goal weight but did it so you got "there" healthy!!!!!! I am just so happy for you and have to thank you again for sharing!! Yeeeeeeeeeehaw!! denise:drinker: :drinker:
  • Tigermad
    Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
    Now this is a success story!! I want to thank you first of all, for showing me it does work to eat my recommended calories(I got my calcs customized using the Miffin calculator)and am way excited about my journey ahead.

Second, I want to commend you for being diligent and sticking to it. I know no one is perfect at this but you have made it and made it not just to your goal weight but did it so you got "there" healthy!!!!!! I am just so happy for you and have to thank you again for sharing!! Yeeeeeeeeeehaw!! denise:drinker: :drinker:

Thank you so much :-)
  • Tigermad
    Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
    Hello. A little update. It's still early days but so far my weight has averaged the same this week since last Sunday. So looking good so far. :-)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    As far as cals go I would up by 100 every week until you are at maintenance goal amount.

As far as working out, no, don't stop! Exercise is not only important for weight loss, but for a healthy body, including your heart! If you want to lose body fat you gotta do heavy lifting.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    eat your TDEE and continue to work out.

up the weight sessions and cut down on the cardio and you should be G. :D

great job btw!