So...about super sexy profile pics

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    A while ago, when this topic came up, I said to my husband, "Some guys feel jealous if their wives or girlfriends post photos in bikinis and other guys check them out."

He said, "Really? I just feel smug." :laugh:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Ok...so let me apologize in advance for all of those I am about to offend, because I know there are going to be a lot of women who take offense to this.

But....can we please stop posting pictures of "big girl boobs." The pictures were someone who is probably a 42GGGG (if that is even a size), uses a bra to push their boobs up to their eyeballs. And then all you see in the picture are two things that look like over inflated water balloons.

Ok..so like I said...sorry. I am a big girl too, so I am not judging anyone. I also have a very small chest, so maybe I just don't understand or I am jealous and don't even know it lol.

Haters gonna hate

I hate people who say "Haters gonna hate"

I hate EVERYONE!!!!

I also hate everyone. And pants.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    I'm glad my husband isn't the jealous type. At first he was all thinking I might leave him when I lose my weight, now that most of it is gone, he is happy and knows better and our relationship is great. He thinks when another guy hits on me "Yup I'm the lucky man she is going home with."
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    A while ago, when this topic came up, I said to my husband, "Some guys feel jealous if their wives or girlfriends post photos in bikinis and other guys check them out."

He said, "Really? I just feel smug." :laugh:
    Mine says "As long as I get to see them first"
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    I read reasons why people workout and a lot have said " To look good naked", maybe they are getting motivation from slowly showing a little skin. IDK and who cares really to each there own.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    My biggest concern is where your photo ends up, just because you post it on here does not mean that it won't end up elsewhere, that is deterrent enough :)

Haha this is my MAIN thought! Sure you can post your sexy little panties on here, but next thing you know your bum will be around the world in them on some less than respectable site!
  • Tay617
    Tay617 Posts: 70 Member
    brought my sexy.

Oh! and if youd see it at the beach, why not?!?!?!
    [/quote

DITO , I wear a two piece at the beach with my friends we take pictures we are in a public place same amount of skin showing,I see topless men jogging every where ( i live in boston) so I dont see anything wrong with it , plus its a fitness website, we are trying to look like fitness models, and the we very little clothing lol
  • well looking at your profile pic hmmmm ???? u may as well be in the same boat.........
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Just think of this as the beach & grow up.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    I won’t post any photos I wouldn’t also post on my facebook. I would never post any photo on the World Wide Web I would normally hide for anyone in my life. Everyone is different, I even seen someone say I am a mom and her photo was her behind in a thong. I raised and eyebrow then moved on it is none of my business what she shows, I don’t know her. LOL
  • Tay617
    Tay617 Posts: 70 Member
    My husband would probably hate it, but my boyfriend thinks it's hot.

LMAO LOVE IT
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    I sincerely appreciate all of you in your skivvy's... Especially Sidesteal, Bacon, Joe, Brett, ACG, Felrio.... the list goes on.

^^^This :bigsmile:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Checking in! :flowerforyou:
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,131 Member

Careful....my photo like that got me a photo ban
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224

Bump..

Hell, bump again.
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    I showed my nipple today! I've worked hard to get that nipple looking good.
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    I think a lot of people are either not understanding the OP or they (more than likely) just don't care... I understand people wanting to show off their bodies they have worked hard on... I do myself as a matter of fact! But I also agree, there is a big difference between standing in front of a mirror in your underwear and laying on a bed with one hand between your legs, all the while making your "o-face"...
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    So...I tell my hubby that I need to take a cleavage shot for Booby Friday and he says, why dont you put on those new clamps...I then have to slow him down and tell him, NOT ALLOWED! LOL....yeah, he is OK with it. :tongue:
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    I showed my nipple today! I've worked hard to get that nipple looking good.

I'll be the judge of that :tongue:
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    I guess I just dont even think twice about it. I spend a lot of time struttin around in my underwear cuz Im a bachelor. lol
    Doesnt seem to matter what Im doing - cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, watching TV.. if Im in my house for any length of time Im probably not well dressed. lmao.

Sometimes I forget. Like if I have to grab something out of my car I might actually step out the door before realizing Im not dressed. Doesnt stop me though. I've grabbed the mail like that a few times. Not even socks! LOL Theres no neighbors around where I live.

For girls, bra and panties isnt any different than wearing a bikini IMO.