Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

printing diary

ponytailfnpponytailfnp Posts: 17Member Posts: 17Member
My doctor has asked that I bring my daily food diary sheets in for my weekly review and weigh in. Is there any way to inlcude more than the 4 fields being monitored on a print out form. I track my total calories, protein, fat and carbs, but he would also like to see the other items like cholesterol, sodium etc.

Replies

• ponytailfnpponytailfnp Posts: 17Member Posts: 17Member
    My doctor has asked that I bring my daily food diary sheets in for my weekly review and weigh in. Is there any way to inlcude more than the 4 fields being monitored on a print out form. I track my total calories, protein, fat and carbs, but he would also like to see the other items like cholesterol, sodium etc.
  • WyattWyatt Posts: 14Member Posts: 14Member
    I think a lot of us have requested that option. It would be so beneficial to have that addition to the diary.
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    Yeah I definitely would like to have this as part of the site. I'm working on a few other things first but it's one of my top priorities.
  • nancymnancym Posts: 52Member Posts: 52Member
    Would LOVE it if we could track more than just 3 things. With multiple health issues, I would love to track not just calories, carbohydrates and fat, but would love to track sodium as well as others. I would thing that with smaller font you could allow more room for more criteria besides just the 3 allowed.
    I love this site and the fact that it is free is cool. Even if I had to pay for an expanded site options would be cool with me. I also print up my daily diary to take to my doctor.
    Thanks Mike. Awesome site.
    nancy
  • prrizza425prrizza425 Posts: 43Member Member Posts: 43Member Member
    While Mike is working on making that possible for everyone, if you need to print more than three you could print more than one set and just change the nutrients shown between each print job. I know it might be a little bit of a pain but as a temporary solution that would work.

***Kudos on a great site, Mike***
  • NevadaNevada Posts: 140Member Member Posts: 140Member Member
    It'd be cool to be able to get all my data in a text file that I could paste into Excel, and go to dieting geek heaven.
  • viola77viola77 Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    I'd also love to export my diary and exercise to excel so I can take it to my nutritionist.
  • cheriejonescheriejones Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    Yes! I second that request. My nutritionist wants to review my food and exercise diaries and I can't find any way to print them out other than lots of screen prints.
  • Loretta_JoLoretta_Jo Posts: 609Member Member Posts: 609Member Member
    I print mine out every day. First thing I do is highlight what I want to print. Then I go up to the top of the page where it has File, Edit, View etc…. and click on File. In the drop down I click print then print selection then print. I also get all the other things like sodium from the reports section and print out the ones I need or want that day.
    Thanks Mike for an awesome site! :flowerforyou: