Halfway to goal! 72lbs lost

124»

Replies

• KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    U look amazing!!! Wonderful job!!! Such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!
  • ruthiestamos
    ruthiestamos Posts: 35 Member
    great job. keep it up. we all get sidetracked, but it is getting started again and not getting too frustrated that can be harder. so keep doing what you are doing and you will get there.
  • noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Love the confidence in your first photo, despite your "Before" size. You look amazing! It looks like you are much closer to goal than halfway! You've completely lost your belly and just shrunken right down. This is an amazing achievement!

How tall are you? Are you following a particular plan or cal level? Look forward to your progress updates - you'll rock this!

Thanks! I am about 5'8ish lol I was at the doctor and they tried telling me that I was 5'6 3/4 but I don't think I shrunk over an inch so I don't know lol. I typically eat between 1200-1400 calories and try for high protein low carb. I've lost 5 more lbs now since I posted this topic but am still at 221 so I still have a ways to go lol but being that I've never been small, I don't know EXACTLY whst my goal weight is because I don't know what will look best for my body. I just figure I'll know when I get there :)
  • lpw58
    lpw58 Posts: 15
    Great job!!!! You look beautiful!
  • Gorgeous! Congratulations on your loss and good luck! Thanks for sharing!!
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Way to go! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Great work! Pat yourself on the back! You are doing so wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us! Good luck with the rest of your journey, and please keep us posted!
  • mikkijane1
    mikkijane1 Posts: 50 Member
    great job girl! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! :)
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    You look absolutely fantastic! Great job--like a different person! :flowerforyou:
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    You look so amazing! I liked how you had confidence in your first picture even though you were bigger. I think a lot of people think when you're overweight youre shy and lazy. But that has nothing to do with! I have enough confidence and personality for 2 people! Lol great job and good luck :)

I thought this exact same thing!!! You do look absolutely amazing and have achieved so much so far! Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • Awesome Congrats to you! I am hoping for the same results, I work out daily now and have changed my eating pattern as well, i do not drink soda, i dont smoke, and i have cut out anything white in my diet, I have four grown children and i know that the weight will roll off soon, Ive lost 5 lbs in two weeks, So im happy about that ! Keep up the good work you look amazing sweety! :smile:
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    You look amazing. Congrats on all your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!