Replies

• Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of my husbands work schedule interfering with my gym time. :(
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    The fact I can't get off my backside to work out.
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Lind of funny reading how girls who post sexy pics are bimbos? This is a fitness site, not a weight loss site. If people are here to lose weight, great. If they are already in shape and just trying to be healthier, that's great too. People need to stop putting others down because they are insecure about themselves. Petty jealousy isn't a good look on anyone.

I am sorry but a pic of just your boobs has nothing to do with being "in shape" or trying to be "healthier". There's a difference between a sexy pic and a skanky pic.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    To my surprise when I went in the freezer to get something out for dinner....my husband unknowingly to me bought Rolo peanut butter ice cream and placed it right beside my healthy peach mango frozen yogurt!!! :grumble: :sad:
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    ... the fact that my children have SO MUCH STUFF, and I've purchased almost none of it. It's mostly gifts from family. And I can't tell them not to send it, because they live far away so it's the only thing they get to do for the kids. *sigh*
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I just ate something that came out a packet but it has no nutritional information at all. Also know my cousin is here so I can't go and workout.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    What annoys me today???

1. Dirty politics and agendas
    2. I tried to get an appointment with my doctor and she's booked until the 21st!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    The fact that I'm jealous of a friend on my FL here. She's in her 20s, gorgeous, killer body and sweet. I feel like an old hag compared to her. I genuinely like her and hate myself for being envious of her. Hoping this feeling passes...quickly.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    People constantly digging for compliments..
  • Pantera69
    Pantera69 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My weight :l
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    monday and its REALLY dragging

*kitten*, it's still Monday?

My daughter's friend's parents are stupid. It's band camp time and the girls are in color guard, so they practice along with the band (they twirl flags and toss the rifles)

Anyway, so they don't pick her up, it's way to far to walk (Over 10 mi.) and it's in the mid 90s here. "oh you can just hang out at the school between pratcice. They practice between 8:30-11 and 4-8.. ftw? A whole 5 hours with nowhere to go and nothing to do. jerks! She's very well behaved, so I didn't mind having her around. It's not like the work!
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    A teething 19month old. :ohwell:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I don't really get annoyed with anything in the "Chit-Chat, Fun & Games" catagory... Guess in months that I've been here, I'm fairly used to it. If I don't like what they have to say, I don't respond and I don't let it bother me. That causes cortisol the stubborn belly fat hormone.
  • ruthlb27
    Options
    Well, it's not anymore but was at the clinic waiting my turn when a man about my age (60) sat down 2 seats away. He reeked of what had to be cigar smoke. I was too nice to get up and move so I sat there reading and trying not to inhale or hurl my lunch.After 15 minutes he was called in. Then I got up because it smelled like he was still there.
  • lshaunessy
    Options
    The triplets whose parents are allowing them to touch, play with, and break just about everything in sight in the shop I work in. If you can't control your kids, don't have them? Or at least don't subject others to them. :blushing: Sorry, that was rude of me.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    The terrible referee in the Canada v USA soccer match..
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    The people who are jealous of your success on this site and supposedly your friend. They say one thing to your face and then another behind your back. This place is becoming more like Facebook every day, lol.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    everything
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    What annoyed me today? Student Loans:mad:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed that I got all the way to the gym and realized I had left my gym shoes at home! :angry: