IS it possible to gain weight with 2 days of bad eating?

2»

Replies

• Thank you everyone for the replys. I feel better about it now.. The hubby baby dog and i just got in for a short walk.. makes me feel better that i got out today.. should have done this all weekend lol but hey at least i got out today... :) All of your replys helped. I think next weekened im going to try and push myself to get out more and continue eating healthy. Thanks again!!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    So i got a baby sitter on Friday... We went out for dinner. I think i did pretty good on friday. I got a water with 1lbs of wings (5) and a bowl of soup. Anyway that night we had a fire of course we had no baby so we drank.. That lead to pizza at 1am. Next day i ate junk all day.. Went out for breakfast, then again for dinner.. and today not doing so good. I steped on the slace this morning and i gained 4lbs.. :S i just lost 17lbs. I do great all week i walk 2 hours and eat good for the most part. Just weekends are a killer for me... hubbys home all weekend so we lounge and eat bad.. and i dont walk.. i feel awful!

You probably gained mostly water and a little bit of fat.

For some unsolicited advice:

I would really recommend that you focus on the long term trends in your fitness/weightloss goals and don't get hung up on what happens day to day. There's nothing to feel awful about. You can still enjoy life while losing weight and believe it or not you can still over-eat occasionally provided you are able to get back on the plan.

^Being the girl that ate 4600 cals on wednesday, this. Don't stress yourself out, enjoy it or don't do it.
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    So i got a baby sitter on Friday... We went out for dinner. I think i did pretty good on friday. I got a water with 1lbs of wings (5) and a bowl of soup. Anyway that night we had a fire of course we had no baby so we drank.. That lead to pizza at 1am. Next day i ate junk all day.. Went out for breakfast, then again for dinner.. and today not doing so good. I steped on the slace this morning and i gained 4lbs.. :S i just lost 17lbs. I do great all week i walk 2 hours and eat good for the most part. Just weekends are a killer for me... hubbys home all weekend so we lounge and eat bad.. and i dont walk.. i feel awful!

I think it is water weight due to sodium. Everything you ate is typically high in sodium. For me, when I do this, it takes a day or two and then I am back to my weight or if I really ate a ton, I may be up by 1/2 lb or so.... drink LOTS of water :)