Annoying.

2»

Replies

• jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Ppl actually think she looks good in the 2nd photo? Is that photo even REAL?!!?!?!?!?! Yikes!! She looks like a man. I think she looks much sexier in the very first pic posted by the OP. I prefer that women look like...well WOMEN, and men that look like men.

That's a really crappy thing to say on a fitness site. I don't see why I shouldn't be able to make a comment about your profile picture. It's against the rules I suppose, but so is declaring that you find a person's body type to be ugly. She's as much of a real person, and so are all the people on here who are inspired by her, as you are, small fake nurse in a tiny picture.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    How cute. I want some. ^___^
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Ppl actually think she looks good in the 2nd photo? Is that photo even REAL?!!?!?!?!?! Yikes!! She looks like a man. I think she looks much sexier in the very first pic posted by the OP. I prefer that women look like...well WOMEN, and men that look like men.

::Head desk:: We just went through this with a man. I expected more from women.

The 2nd photo is from a body building competition. She is extra lean for competition to show off her muscles. She is also using tanner, again to show off the muscles. The competition isn't a beauty pageant.

And NO. It's not okay to imply that she doesn't look like a woman. A woman can look however she wants. It's asinine to think that women HAVE to conform to society's standard of what is feminine and what isn't. I'm tall, have muscles, small breasts and short hair. Suddenly I'm don't look like a "woman" because I don't look like a Barbie?

Best thing I have seen all day.

:flowerforyou:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    This is a bit false, but compare it to all the celebrity diet ads that people actually fall for.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Additional Note - 4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

Continued lack of respect for how people choose to look will result in a topic lock and or deletion of topic.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff