In a snacky mood - no cal snacks?!

2»

Replies

• maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    My new fave snack is cucumber sprinkled with seasoned salt. Nom!
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    I would have:
    a) popcorn
    b) water
    c) gum
    d) jello

or exercise more, so I could eat more

or go to sleep.

Good luck:(
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Vlassic Kosher Pickles have 0 calories.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    I make an ultra low calorie treat like lemon or chocolate pudding in a microwave in a little over a minute.

I use a little lemon juice, water, sugarfree vanilla syrup and a pinch of cornstarch to thicken. I usually make a cup or 2 at a time and divide into 1/2 cup servings. It can even be frozen for a refreshing treat. Under 5 calories a serving. I've also made versions with a variety of sugar free syrups. I sometimes splurge and make a chocolate version with cocoa powder. I use 1/4 cup 2% milk diluted with water to make 2 cups for under 50 calories. I actually like it better than jellocolate pudding LOL.

Do you have exact amounts for everything? Sounds yummy but I need amounts or I will mess it up:)
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    My new fave snack is cucumber sprinkled with seasoned salt. Nom!
    Love! I do this with sliced Roma tomatoes as well. I can really go nuts with a bowl full of cucumbers and tomatoes and a good salt.

I was in a snacky mood earlier. I ended up over my calories a wee bit for the day but I don't care. I had a slice of cucumber and a slice of tomato with salt, a serving of turkey pepperoni, and three prunes. I feel better.