Ask a stranger something

12346»

Replies

• dereksmb
    dereksmb Posts: 95 Member
    Nope I'd never do that to someone I cared about. I mean don't get me wrong it's not like the opportunity has never arisen when I'd be dating someone... speaking of which I love how women just start showing up out of no where when your seeing someone. -_- I need that when I'm single please.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    have you ever cheated????

No,but I broke up with someone because I felt constantly tempted to do so.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member

Once I promised a woman I'd cherish her. I cheated her out of the rewards of that promise. :(
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
    Nope I'd never do that to someone I cared about. I mean don't get me wrong it's not like the opportunity has never arisen when I'd be dating someone... speaking of which I love how women just start showing up out of no where when your seeing someone. -_- I need that when I'm single please.

i feel the exact same way :) i feel like if you cheat don't be in a relationship what's the point?? females are competitive i think that's why they come around men in relationships but that just my opinion
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member

No,but I broke up with someone because I felt constantly tempted to do so.

good for you!! i respect that :)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    If you ask my ex boyfriend, then yes, I cheated. If you ask me, then no I didn't, because it's physically impossible to cheat on someone you broke up with 3 months ago. Apparently, my ex boyfriend didn't get the repeat memos I kept giving him. Changing my number, twice, apparently didn't get the point across either.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Anyone been stalked? Anyone stalked? :)