Over 200 Club Losing it for the Holidays!!!(Open Group)

1789101113»

Replies

• I haven't had a chance to get on here the last couple of days to check in, life gets super hectic with six kids and all of their stuff they have going on. So anyway Friday I did something new....I did a one hour pilates class and it felt soooooooo good. I will definitely be going back. I don't go to the gym on Saturdays and Sundays but with all the kids stuff I do stay active all weekend. I did good on my eating so far this weekend. Made cookies with my 7 yr old and I am so proud that I only ate one small cookie when I used to eat a bunch of them when we make cookies. I am not too worried about Thanksgiving as I was last year. I just cannot eat like I used to...and I will load up on the good for me stuff and just take a taste of the not so good stuff. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I am still thinking about what to do for the challenge this week. I usually work out on the elliptical, treadmill and the arc machine so maybe I will do some weight training for a change....hmmmm or dig out my old yoga and tae bo dvds. I will let you know. Everyone have a great weekend. Oh I did lose a pound this week....hopefully it will be more next week!

184643.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator

SW: 230
    CW: 224
    GW: 150
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    hi everybody, I am giving all you friends a early Happy Thanksgiving, I will be gone for the holiday and back on Friday for weigh in...uh ohhh... Hopefully I won't gain a lot of pounds from the feast. Does anyone have any Thanksgiving Feast tips.

Andrea
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    hi everybody, I am giving all you friends a early Happy Thanksgiving, I will be gone for the holiday and back on Friday for weigh in...uh ohhh... Hopefully I won't gain a lot of pounds from the feast. Does anyone have any Thanksgiving Feast tips.

Andrea

We've moved! Come back to us! :smile:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/71628-over-200-club-fit-for-the-holidays-open-group
This discussion has been closed.