Jam filled snowflakes

124»

Replies

• innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    I'm more of a white chocolate and pumpkin muffin . . .

It's a very long story, but it all goes back to the time the squirrels tried to take over new york city with a jar of mayonnaise and a spork. . . .

The lizard on your ticker is adorable. I want an iguana, but I'm not sure if it would get along with my cat.

My gecko is adorable and thank you. And an iguana could beat your cats a** let me tell you, and they get BIG. (=
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Can I be a custard filled snowflake. You know, cuz I'm special? :smile:

I inquired about lemon custard but no one answered. I hung my head in shame and left. Avoid custards!!

my humor regarding wanting a tossed salad after all this jelly talk was either lost due to page roll or people falling in the sar-chasm as well. but, I do enjoy a good lemon custard.

A tossed salad! Now we're talkin'!
  • innocenceportrayed

It's a very long story, but it all goes back to the time the squirrels tried to take over new york city with a jar of mayonnaise and a spork. . . .

That's a nice muffin you've got there ma'am.

I like to think so, and I'm glad you seem to agree.
  • I'm filled with grape jelly!

Strawberry jelly is better :laugh:

I will cut you!

Sounds kinky
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    I'm more of a jelly filled kind of girl... not much for seeds being inside me.

Or would seeds make me a preservative?.... Someone google this.

I have such a dirty mind...my first thought was that I enjoyed having "seed" inside me...

Yes, I have my own personally engraved chair in hell.

My thought was that Personally I'm more of a Custard girl myself. All warm and creamy.....
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    I like to pretend that you have a higher level of thinking and then I go to great lengths to sound intelligent to the point that I am no longer articulating it well. I also like to throw in a splash of superiority complex mixed with a dash incredulity when people fail to realize the supremacy of my thoughts. B!tches better bow cause it makes for some tasty cake.

I make a damn fine devil's food cake...if I say so myself!
  • CaWaterBug8
    my humor regarding wanting a tossed salad after all this jelly talk was either lost due to page roll or people falling in the sar-chasm as well. but, I do enjoy a good lemon custard.

A tossed salad! Now we're talkin'!

appears everyone else brought the jelly, does anyone have some syrup?

Will agave nectar work? Or honey? I have both.

ETA: The syrup is at home.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Ya know..I don't think I will look at pastries the same way ever again.. :noway:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member

The lizard on your ticker is adorable. I want an iguana, but I'm not sure if it would get along with my cat.

My gecko is adorable and thank you. And an iguana could beat your cats a** let me tell you, and they get BIG. (=

My cousin used to have an iguana. She let that *kitten* free-range in her apartment. That's what I want to do.
  • innocenceportrayed

My cousin used to have an iguana. She let that *kitten* free-range in her apartment. That's what I want to do.

Yes, some people do that, my neighbor has one and they built a room onto their house, screened it in and he got that. Iguanas get up to 4.5 feet though depending on the breed some bigger and in some states you have to have a permit for them. They're pretty cool though, kinda like my bearded dragon, really laid back.
  • _Elemenopee_
    This is turning into a meal! Salads and doughnuts and jellies and jams and cake!

Can anyone provide some appetizers and drinks? Pigs in a blanket with some spicy mustard maybe. I'll take a Captain and Ginger Ale if we get a bartender.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    This is turning into a meal! Salads and doughnuts and jellies and jams and cake!

Can anyone provide some appetizers and drinks? Pigs in a blanket with some spicy mustard maybe. I'll take a Captain and Ginger Ale if we get a bartender.

Don't forget the lizards mmh lizards!
  • My friends are awesome! :drinker: I'd eat the jelly out of each of them.

Save that for the girls on the TOM threads...:laugh: :devil:

Yum, what is for lunch?
    Cherry pie.
  • CaWaterBug8
    My friends are awesome! :drinker: I'd eat the jelly out of each of them.

Save that for the girls on the TOM threads...:laugh: :devil:

Yum, what is for lunch?

Not toe jam. :bigsmile:
  • _Elemenopee_
    Nope..not toe jam
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    I'm actually filled with peanut butter, glitter, and awesomesauce...
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Pretty sure i'm a custard filled long john.