I just ran 2.5 Miles...but

2»

Replies

• iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Well said and I do remember those days running with boots on in full camo in the blistering sun of the desert at the hottest time of the day and for some reason I miss it. Although I did not have to worry about getting shot at, the worst I had to worry about is a freaking scorpion or sand spider.

Because you knew you were a bad-*kitten*. That's why you miss it. Just like I miss wrestling in High School. I knew there were only a few people who could do that, and I was one of them.
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    I am always inspired by our men & women in service, veterans, and those that have given the ultimate sacfrice for our freedom. Of course, it's a fitness board..... but what problems do we really have in comparison? At work I upset people, they upset me, I work late, complain about when to workout.... then BLAM.... this is nothing. Nobody is trying to kill me, I have a bed to sleep in, see my family, and surrounded by AMAZING people willing to give it all to protect our freedom.

To all who protect and serve our freedom.....THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU, and WE LOVE YOU!
This discussion has been closed.