22 year old female looking to lose 100lbs

2»

Replies

• Hello! I'm 26 and working on losing 75 lbs. I've been working a very sedentary job for the past year with a long commute and was feeling very lazy so I'm working for several hours a day before and after work. I've been fighting with my weight my whole life and finally feel like I'm starting to make some significant progress with the help of the MFP community. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help motivate each other to keep moving forward!
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Hi. Am 45 and weigh about the same as you. have been on here for a while and have lost 7 pounds and now working on inches. Feel free to add me. I mess up, like today...!!! But will start over tomorrow and work harder at making better choices.
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    I'm relatively new in town too. I've lost 50lbs in the last 3 months but still need to lose over 100lbs. Imagine how awesome we'll feel by next Christmas!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    I'm 26 and looking to lose around 110 lbs. This is a great place for motivation!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Welcome, I too have around the same amount of weight to loose. I will send you a friend request :D