driver's license

2»

Replies

• confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    So glad Florida doesn't list weight on DLs! Yikes!

my thoughts exactly!
  • Thats amazing! Congrats!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Woooo!! I am thankful that in TEXAS that *kitten* is not listed on your DL.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Weight is not listed in MA! :smile:

Congrats OP!
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Mine is 35 pounds too high :-) I have to renew mine by the end of November and I am really hoping to hit onederland before then so my license can list a weight that doesn't start with a 2 for the first time ever :-)
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Awesome, congrats! I finally got below my weight on my license too! It's 10lbs over my actual weight. Such a good feeling!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    That's so cool! My last renewal had my weight 65 lbs too low. It is still 18 lbs too low, but I love the double takes when people look at that picture with the fat cheeks and triple chin, then look closely at the thinner me and try to make the connnection between the two. Renewal is five years away and by then I'll be able to lower it officially without lying.
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Awesome, congrats! I finally got below my weight on my license too! It's 10lbs over my actual weight. Such a good feeling!
    Nice job, I'm 15 pounds under the listed weight, as fat male who has never wanted to face the actual number of my weight I like that its wrong in a smaller direction now.

I wonder how many people I fooled when it said 285 and I was closer to 340? Yeah.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!