Turbo Fire Week 8/27-9/2

2»

Replies

• amwalcott
    amwalcott Posts: 29 Member
    I got in the core 20 class today and I did the totally tubular with the turbo jam videos. I'll be attempting ez 55 tomorrow. Yall have a fantabulous labor day weekend!!!
  • Melzy71
    Melzy71 Posts: 150
    I did Fire 55 EZ and killed it. It was really fun and I didn't get tired! I even did the fire drills all out too except the last 2 moves but not because I was tired but because I'm a slug and couldn't get in the right position fast enough. Lol I just jumped around. I burned 318 calories whoot! I hope everyone has a great labor day weekend. I will take a break tomorrow. I plan on doing the core and stretch. I want to give my body a tiny rest but still do stuff. Starting my 4th week on TF!
  • lucy_878
    lucy_878 Posts: 91 Member
    I did core 20 today and 30 minutes on my bike. Have a great labor day weekend everyone!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    I did HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 today. My arms are still shaking from the sculpt workout!
  • Melzy71
    Did Core 20 today. I hate that work out It HURTS. lol but it's what I need so I do it. =D
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    I did Core 20 today too, and I thought the same thing. That move where she goes backward and puts her legs up in the air to curl down one vertebrae at a time.... I couldn't even begin to do that one. My butt didn't want to leave the floor! That's definitely one I have to work on.
  • lucy_878
    lucy_878 Posts: 91 Member
    Low HIIT 25 today. How is everyone doing? I started week 3 this week. The journey continues!
  • amwalcott
    amwalcott Posts: 29 Member
    I'm on week 2. I did HIIT 15 and sculpt 30. My legs were like jello after the HIIT 15. The first week I only lost 1 pound and I was a little disappointed. I have A LOT of weight to lose and was hoping for more. Good news is that after only 1 week I lost .5 in my waist and 1 inch in my hips. Not measuring again until after week 4.
  • Melzy71
    Jeni oh yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't do it. I was like what??? I don't think my abs have ever been strong enough to do that. Lol I'm also not very flexible. I just kind of lift my butt up and down to work that part. I'm not sure if I will ever beagle to do it the way she does. . Some of the double up on the bands I only do one band too. Yeah my tummy is still really weak. 3 kids and never really doing any strength training will do that to you. But I can see an muscles! And feel them so I know it's working.