How do YOU determine you want to be friends with someone?

124»

Replies

• Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    If they understand that sitting at my desk clapping and shouting 'I believe in fairies' is a good thing......! If they tell me to turn my frown upside down then this is a bad thing......that is all!

I worship you, Witchy *PMSL*
  • Antlady69
    add me and find out

Ha! I might just do that, just out of curiosity *off to check profile*
  • Antlady69
    Pssh, only if they leave a message in the FR. It ruins my life when they don't. They also have to have thong pics as their "progress pic" and cry about all of the creepy friend requests they get when they have their thong progress picture up.

More drama the better!!! If you want to be my friend, you need to post every little detail on your news feed about how your day is ruined because of any little detail (can be from dropping your car keys on the ground to fabricating a story that someone called you fat. Either way, it works).

Oh, and PUH-leeeeeze make sure you come up with lots of original jokes about bacon, tacos, nuts, etc. It's all so orginal and funny!

Sounds like your timeline is worse than some Twitterfeeds :))
  • Antlady69
    Nice cleavage and no prudish attitude :)

Be more specific. I would qualify under those requirements LOL

*PMSL*
  • Antlady69
    I'm a friendly guy, so pretty anyone who sends me a request gets in. No hesitation in deleting them if they turn out to be a nuisance, though.

Basically I like someone until they give me a reason not to.

Tim

I like your attitude, Tim. Positive towards everyone, and no messing about if they turn out to annoy you.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Anyone that asks.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Nice cleavage and no prudish attitude :)

Be more specific. I would qualify under those requirements LOL
    maybe then I'll add you ;)
    lmao
  • Antlady69
    Thank you, everyone, it's very interesting to read all your comments. Many of you made me laugh out loud (literally).

I'm a bit surprised that some people seem to be using MFP as a flirting / dating website. Wouldn't other sites like Craigslist or AFF or even just the Facebook chatroom be more suitable for that? After all, MFP is about weight loss and healthy eating, and not about humping. Or could I be wrong there? ... >:-)