1 Year Transformation -50lbs w/ pics

167891012»

Replies

• Wow, great job! Amazing results! :)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Thanks everyone. I need to step it up though. Over 6 months since I posted this and not much has changed. TIME TO BULK! : )
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    great job. all your work and dedication certainly shows in the pictures. fantastic
  • jar41yo6m
    jar41yo6m Posts: 108 Member
    Awesome work! I can't quite get to my abs, but I'll just keep chipping away at it. Good to see you carved yours out!
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Yummy :))
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    WOW! well done-great job!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    That's FAB well done :bigsmile: ps how did your wife get on? (you said you'd asked her to sign you both upto the gym)

Woah this thread got bumped?

Wife has done an amazing job.

Kimbefore.jpg
    KimbackDBLBI.jpg
    f992a497-0a38-4f89-aefd-4655db6eedf1_zpseabe045f.jpg
    0207031819_zps241708b9.jpg

You both are such an inspiration to a newbie. Thank you!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Awesome transformation!
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    you look fantastic! nice job!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    I hope everyone takes notice that this took a year. Too many people getting discouraged after only a few weeks or 1-2 months on here. Just goes to show you what patience and dedication will do.

Awesome job!!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Mr. Clean! Nice muscles!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome. Do you have any particularly favorite exercises/workouts/lifts that you do? I could always use some new ideas/guidance.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    I hope everyone takes notice that this took a year. Too many people getting discouraged after only a few weeks or 1-2 months on here. Just goes to show you what patience and dedication will do.

Amen! Some of my friends thought I was kooky talking about Christmas 2013 as my goal date for x number of pounds lost. I explained to them that 1) real progress takes time, and 2) setting the goal that far away would condition my mind to realize that this is a long-term life change rather than a 30 day diet fad or something like that. Some understood, some didn't--I don't really care. Just planning for the next 50+ years. :)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome. Do you have any particularly favorite exercises/workouts/lifts that you do? I could always use some new ideas/guidance.

Thanks man. Im doing Wendler 5/3/1 with an upper/lower split. I am seeing really good strength gains with it. The squat is my worst lift and needs the most improvement so naturally it is the one I hate the most. Pretty much love all the other lifts. I do some cardio but hate it. : )
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Wow!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member

Amen! Some of my friends thought I was kooky talking about Christmas 2013 as my goal date for x number of pounds lost. I explained to them that 1) real progress takes time, and 2) setting the goal that far away would condition my mind to realize that this is a long-term life change rather than a 30 day diet fad or something like that. Some understood, some didn't--I don't really care. Just planning for the next 50+ years. :)

Right on brother. Words to live by :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!