How will you celebrate or reward yourself at the end?

2»

Replies

• That would be nice if we could all get together in one year. Let's plan it now! Why don't we plan to meet somewhere during the first week of September 2013 for an Extreme Weight Loss reunion or Final weigh-in. What do you all think? Those who can't attend, perhaps we can Skpe them in. What do you think?

I think it's a possibility, but I know how expensive it can be to travel. We should talk about it more during Phase Two, when we see how many people are sticking with the challenge, where they live, where everyone would like to go, and how expensive it might be to get there. But I do agree, it would be cool, and we could also set up a virtual room for those who couldn't attend in person.

Okay, I'll mention it again in Phase 2. I do understand your concerns about the expense of traveling these days. The possibility of some of us getting together in one year gives me something to look forward to and to work towards. :smile:
  • At the end of phase one I am rewarding myself with a not needed, but wanted hair cut & color. I have long layered hair right now, and would like something like this minus the way it sticks out in the back. I'll wear it flatter. I have dark hair, and want to get some red/auburn lowlights.

7951767166_63b41883fa.jpg
    arty8 by Stars, Unicorns & Magic Potions, on Flickr
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Okay, I'll mention it again in Phase 2. I do understand your concerns about the expense of traveling these days. The possibility of some of us getting together in one year gives me something to look forward to and to work towards. :smile:

I agree! Personally, I don't know if I'll be able to afford to travel *and* do my other reward, which is pretty huge. LOL But I agree: it's something we can strive for. :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    I like the idea of a meetup..we could do various meetups too closer to us ..like for me as an example, lives in West Michigan out by Grand Rapids..so that could always be a possibilty too for challenge members in the area..
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Im going to have my leg tattoo extended up my ribs, once I feel okay to sit in the studio without a top on ha! just a bra... Not likely to happen until christmas... or maybe a bit sooner... MOTIVATION!! DEDICATION!!
  • stefwi2000
    stefwi2000 Posts: 40 Member
    My reward for me after phase 1 is to get a slim fitting dress for my husbands company Christmas party. I plan to look great for my first meet up with his co-workers.

I would also love to meet up with everyone after our final weigh ins. Maybe we could arrange for meet ups in different locations like: North, East, South and West areas. I am in Georgia.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    I'm in New England. I'd love to do a meetup here. :)
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Anyone in Cali?