Finally Made It!

Replies

• scrdofbugs
    scrdofbugs Posts: 37 Member
    Well - 9 months later and I've reached my goal. It's been an interesting journey. Friends calling me too skinny and telling me I look like a bobble head! Posted my milestone on my MFP and only 2 of my friends noticed and one I've known for 26 years :ohwell: WHATEVER! I've lost about 45 lbs since last October - 37 of those since joining MFP in November 2011. From a size 14 to a size 2 today! My goal was to be able to purchase my first 2 piece by the time I'm 50. I purchased it in August - 10 months ahead of schedule. Thanks to everyone who posted useful information to help me get here. Maintenance here I come!

Before/After pic - funny how I thought my arm would hide my tummy :laugh:

86afd433.jpg

You look beautiful! Congratulations on making your goal!!!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    HOT!!!!!
  • Congratulations!!!!!! Wow! Wow! Wow!
  • Congratulations hun, you look gorgeous :flowerforyou:
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    WOW...just...WOW!!!
  • Boom!! You look AMAZING!!! Your work and dedication truly has shown itself! Congratulations on hitting your goals!!
    True inspiration!!
    ~Beautiful!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Congratulations! You look AMAZING!!
  • You look super!
  • cowboy48
    cowboy48 Posts: 46 Member
    Great Job!! I see you are in Calgary- I am in Edmonton. Now it is maintenance time. Have you thought about what you are going to do to maintain. I have been maintaining with small ups and downs for about a year now. I lost 145 pounds last year- in fact I am celebrating my 1 year maintenance anniversary this week-haha. . Maintenance scared me after I lost the weight. I thought, am I going to be able to do this. Where is the payoff if I eat right and exercise? It is hard. In fact I think maintenance is harder than dieting. With dieting if I ate right and exercised the scale would go down- nice payoff- now I want the scale to stay the same. What fun is that-lol? . You look great and should be so proud of yourself.. Congratulations!
  • Darcy011
    Darcy011 Posts: 43 Member
    Fantastic, you look amazing. You should be extremely proud of yourself and all the hard work you did to reach your goals:)
  • SlimReggieBack
    SlimReggieBack Posts: 121 Member
    Nice Work!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Congratulations & Amazing Job Well Done:):):) I'm So Very Proud Of You!! :flowerforyou:
  • I think you look absolutely stunning. You have so much to be proud of, and sometime, friends and even family can be our worst enemies when it comes to a lifestyle change, which is most unfortunate. Congratulations to you for holding your head high, being motivated, and changing your life for the better. You truly are an inspiration, and I wish you all the well wishes in the world for continued success. Excellent work! Congratulations! :-)
  • JaneP2011
    JaneP2011 Posts: 65 Member
    Wow - very inspirational! Many congratulations to you :smile:
  • booksavvybabe
    booksavvybabe Posts: 26 Member
    You look amazing, congratulations!!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    You are absolutely beautiful! 50 is awesome!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Wow, you're hot!!! WTG!!
  • Maggies90
    Maggies90 Posts: 27 Member
    Congratulations! And dont listen to em you look perfect, you're not skin and bone! I envy you :)! Hope to look as good when im 50!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    You look 10 years younger! Congrats!
  • jodil68
    jodil68 Posts: 36 Member
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!