WTH did I just hear??

Replies

• ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    when I was a little girl (like younger than 5) I thought Reba McEntire had a song called "July" (my birth month)....nope I was wrong...very wrong...its "You Lie"
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Blues Travelers, Hook. Thought they said "The heart brings you back" Makes sense now, especially since the songs name is "hook". That song is actually pure genius if you read the lyrics....Kind of what you all are saying, doesnt matter what the lyrics are as long as the hook is catchy :)
  • 'I can't believe you kiss your [male chicken] at night'- That Don't Impress Me Much, Shania Twain

What on earth is that supposed to be? That's also what I hear!

I think correct lyrics is "I can't believe you kiss your car goodnight" But I think everything thinks it the other lyrics. LOL
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"

This came on the radio the other day and my 12 year old brother asked me, "What's wrapped up like a douche mean?"
  • LOL @ work (I work in a hospital) whenever any of us gets injured I put a Pooh band-aid on them so we can go around the rest of the day like "Ha Ha you have poo on your arm.....Ha Ha!" yes, we're stupid. but please note working in a hospital may be one of the most boring jobs ever, you do what you can to entertain yourselves. And our cool boss, who is a doctor like 6'6", plays along with us and wears the poo-aids........ (LOL!) ....i know.........i know. :blushing:
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    My 5 yo loves LMFAO but he can't get the lyrics right to save his life. I will forever be singing;

"1-0-1-0-5, Girls be looking like Debbie Fly" (When I walk on by, girls be looking like d@mn he's fly)
  • ha ha...this post reminds me of my step-daughter and Shaggy...

She would sing "picture this we were both buck naked banging on the bathroom door"

We would laugh so hard.

Lol,.....so innocent huh?
  • "hold me closer Tony Danza".,....... Made sense when I found out Elton John was gay
  • I had a friend that would sing "dirty deeds done with sheep" over "dirty deeds done dirt cheap" now when I hear it, I can't sing it correctly..

LMAO,.....that's my new version now, cuz sheep are dirty
  • Radiskull
    Radiskull Posts: 70 Member

It's actually

I think it is actually "revved up like a deuce."
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    "Ain't no woman like a one-eyed goat"! :laugh:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member

It's actually

Really? I was wondering why they were singing about being a plastic douche wrapper....or maybe the toilet paper around it after....
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Anything by Pearl Jam.

My mom on the other hand has a doozy. Instead of "I'm your venus, I'm your fire, Your desire." She would sing "I'm your fetus, I'm your father, Your desire."

I still laugh. And that is now how I sing the song.
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    When I was younger every time I heard "Black" by Pearl Jam, I thought he said, "Leg's spread out before me, as her body lays dead," rather than, "laid spread out before me as her body once did." After years of being under the impression that I knew what I was hearing, I was finally corrected by my dad, who didn't bother trying to hold back his laughter. :noway: :blushing: :blushing: :indifferent:
  • My ex boyfriend used to make up lyrics to songs. And now when I hear those particular songs I still laugh. Especially Tom Petty's Free Falling. He used to sing Free Balling.
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    At Christmas there was a commercial for 4G and they were singing what sounded like "Walking in a orgy wonderland" BAHAHAH..actually they were singing "Walking in a 4G wonderland".

I noticed that one.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Lady Gaga - Pokerface

"P,p,p pokerface, p,p, pokerface" sounds like "P,p,p pokerface, b,b, buck her face"

This is seriously what it sounds like, don't believe me? Go and listen out for it

Sounds like *kitten* her face to me! I always hear it that way!
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    My son, in the backseat, howling "Hot Bloody" to Foreigner....

My 4 yr old daughter, to country song All the Fun by Paul Overstreet. He sings "We cuddle and we snuggle and we party on the couch"...she yells "Ewwwwww, Mommy, he said POTTY ON THE COUCH!!"
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    we was potting training my daughter she was about 18months-2years old... she come racing out from the toilet so excited saying what i thought was "I *kitten* I *kitten* I *kitten* mummy" when in fact it was "I seat I seat I seat" lol I cracked up laughing
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Lady Gaga - Pokerface

"P,p,p pokerface, p,p, pokerface" sounds like "P,p,p pokerface, b,b, buck her face"

This is seriously what it sounds like, don't believe me? Go and listen out for it

I heard somewhere that it's a little more explicit than that... replace the "b"s with "f"s and you'll know what I mean. That's what it sounds like on the Dance Central version. :)