do we really ever grow up?

13»

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    The the midst of a roadtrip last night, the entire car had an in depth but hysterical conversation over farts. Farts will always be funny.

Growing up is boring and dull. I'd much rather giggle over the word 'fart' than to be old and bitter

Farts

tumblr_ly92yxAQOW1r2sauh.gif

Jafart?
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    No,we don't grow up.. eventually we (hopefully) learn how to act in public but that's about it.
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    One of my favorite quotes:

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

C.S. Lewis
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    God invented Harley's for those that refuse to grow up....

I thought those were for a mid-life crisis.
    No, that's what Corvettes are for.
    What does it mean if you have both?

It means you have too much money. Please wait for the government to redistribute it for you.

(the political troll made me say that)
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,529 Member
    God invented Harley's for those that refuse to grow up....

I thought those were for a mid-life crisis.
    No, that's what Corvettes are for.
    What does it mean if you have both?

It means you have too much money. Please wait for the government to redistribute it for you.

(the political troll made me say that)
    I'm Canadian. Our government(s) are very, very good at redistribution. In fact, that's the only thing they're good at...
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    The the midst of a roadtrip last night, the entire car had an in depth but hysterical conversation over farts. Farts will always be funny.

Growing up is boring and dull. I'd much rather giggle over the word 'fart' than to be old and bitter

Every time my husband and I go to a movie where there is a fart joke, I end up laughing louder and longer than anyone in the theater. And even well past that moment in the movie, I'll think about it and laugh again. Farts will never NOT be funny.

Also, right before reading this thread, I was writing an email to my boss, named Bob, and I wrote Boob ... cracked up at myself. There will be no growing up over here! Glad to know I'm not alone on this front :)