I'm everyone's soul mate, until they realize I'm curvy!

Replies

• Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Reminds me of this one guy at my college who said, "if you can't lift her, don't date her." I should have said, "with those scrawny arms, I should call Child Protective Services because there's no way you could lift a woman of any size." :P

Basically, some guys are ****s. Others are absolute gems, you just gotta sift through them first. :)
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Female koala bears have two vaginas.

Lolololololllll
  • NCISFanatic01
    NCISFanatic01 Posts: 53 Member
    Thanks for the support! I'm not online dating, these are just guys that are friends of friends and message me "Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" We start talking and they think I'm amazing, funny..blah blah blah...I feel like I need to tell them I'm kind of an amazon.....5'9 and wear heels...plus I've got major curves...huge boobs and booty to match...I'm like Jessica Rabbit, if she had kids and like cheeseburgers! This doesn't detour them...they love a real girl..blah blah blah....meet in person and wah wah wah...nothing! Btw..these winners are all old frat boys, clinging to their glory days and are attracted to only petite, super thin girls..every time!!! WTF? I don't get it!

Tell them you are the white Cheryl Underwood (one of the co-hosts of The Talk) tell them to google it..
    I love her....she's hilarious and if I wasn't married and she was into heffer womenz like me I'd be a fat
    happy cow..lol.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    be proud of your curves real women have curves
    thank you:drinker:
  • davidjohnb17
    davidjohnb17 Posts: 36 Member

But if the male koala doesn't have two penis's then it's kinda wasted unless he rents the spare one out or something.
  • Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    some snakes have two sets of genitalia, because the female can sometimes rip it out. So I guess the second if just a spare?
    But why would a koala need a spare vagina?
  • TabbathaAnne

But if the male koala doesn't have two penis's then it's kinda wasted unless he rents the spare one out or something.

'The male koala, like many marsupials, has a bifurcated penis. The female has two lateral vaginas and two separate uteri, which is common to all marsupials.'

Guess it works for them!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member

Male koalas have bifurcated penises, so it all works out.
  • davidjohnb17
    This thread has taken a very strange turn :P
  • Contrarian
    some snakes have two sets of genitalia, because the female can sometimes rip it out. So I guess the second if just a spare?

Just in case. Like having a spare house key that you leave at the neighbour's house.
  • TabbathaAnne
    This thread has taken a very strange turn :P

I like koalas! :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Ok ill clarify women big or small can have curves, having curves doesn't mean your fat and me saying real women have curves is not an insult as taken by many on here towards thinner women you can have curves too.

Sad that you have to clarify every effing opinion on these forums. People need to relax and remove the stick.
  • davidjohnb17

Just in case. Like having a spare house key that you leave at the neighbour's house.

But a house key can easily be lost I mean we've all done it but how do you misplace your vagina?
  • Contrarian

But a house key can easily be lost I mean we've all done it but how do you misplace your vagina?

Koalas aren't very clever.
  • TabbathaAnne

You dont misplace it... You may need a spare incase of something like this...

lJ6Rbgr7m0WcyAp6CfFT0Q2.png
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Yes this must be 100% FOR YOU. No other way around it. Even when you reach your goal it's hard. People treat you different. To eat to maintain (or lose) is to swim against society. If it's not for YOU it will be hard to keep. It is all about you baby.

Never-mind, I read the original post, not the last thread...
  • 3RMomma
    3RMomma Posts: 55 Member
    You look great..and 40 is the new 30..

And stop meeting agreeing to meet guys off of FB..socially inept guys date from FB..you don't want to date a mouth breather or a momma's boy.

^This!!!! :laugh:
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Another guy friend of mine said that all guys want supermodels, but then they settle for what they can get.

did you tell him that all women want very wealthy men who haven't lost their hair, but we settle for what we can get? :laugh:

(disclaimer: i know, I know, not all women are like that!)

hahahahahaha....laughed out loud on this one. you made my day.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Sweetie...be happy with yourself. I'm not curvy enough for men our age lol. And men don't wanna date me b/c they're afraid I'll criticize everything they eat or their lack of activity. So the only ones who wanna date me are the bodybuilder types. The other men have no problem ogling me or asking me for nudies but not one of them won't consider me for anything more than sex b/c I don't drink and I'm fit.

Bottom line...there's no pleasing men and I'm more interested in being happy with myself than pleasing some middle-aged jackwagon!
  • Ms_Freda
    Ms_Freda Posts: 24 Member
    It sounds like your "guy friend" is not a friend at all. More like he wanted to hurt you as he may be hurting from someone else rejecting him. You have to love yourself before you can let others in close enough to love you too. You are a beautiful person with curves that real men love!