Replies

• kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    i for one appreciate the continual reposting of that beautiful six pack
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    *Grabs Popcorn* This thread is getting good, lol

11416939-businessman-eating-popcorn-while-working-on-his-laptop.jpg
  • Anyone who would post a bikini pic on the Internet on a fitness site is a *kitten*.

Ditto :laugh:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Here's another example... the first one looks good, but does nothing to show the cut on the second. It's a fitness site..

IMG01062-20120831-0716-1.jpg

vs.

photo6.jpg

This sums it up. Without the 2nd photo there would be no way to tell you as a Dr that you should have those moles checked out.

maybe you should have that ****ty tattoo removed and start lifting
    3628159_5777.jpg

Did you just steal a pic from his profile and post it in the thread as your "come back"?
    Wow.

Word. In real life:

Dr guy - "Hi, I came across that picture you posted ON THE INTERNET and just thought you may want to see a doctor about those moles."

Chick - "You're ugly and fat and your tattoo sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Totally normal. Totally.

ACTUALLY...

you will note the it was not me who posted his pic. It was someone else. I responded in his defense saying I liked his tattoo.

No need to crucify me for a comeback... I did not reply harshly to him at all.
    And I sure as hell don't think he is ugly, nor is he fat.
    Thank you

[edit: fact - I think he's quite good looking, and I like the fact that he has a tribute tat]

My first Internet bashing, and at my old age.

First and foremost, I sincerely apologize to MireyGal. In no way was I making fun of you. I would never do that. I was trying to point out the irony of noticing the opposite (a flaw) than what you wanted to show (progress). It came across as an insult and it was completely not intended to be that way. Looking back, probably a poor way of making a point. She is a beautiful woman and should not feel self conscious.

As far as the picture of me and comments about it, people can say whatever they want. If you put a picture of yourself on a public sight it can be scrutinized by anyone, even someone as yummy looking as Steve1686 or 3.1415 or whatever. I stated something about someone's photo and he did the same. Fair is fair. Going into my profile and getting the photo, same thing, if I didn't want someone to do that I would make my profile private. There is no information in my profile that anyone cannot see. If Steve wants to creep on me, he can be my guest..... I can only hope that it will lead to a big Steve friend request. :laugh:
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    *check thread for interesting title*
    *expect thread to be locked next time I log in*

HOW IN THE HELL WAS THAT EXPECTATION NOT MET!?!

(as a side note, keep going, I'm enjoying myself.)
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    I wasn't born with clothes on, and no one minded looking at me then, I'm sure I wasn't all skin and bones. So why would OP mind looking now? Is it cause...eww you have fat, that is disgusting. I'm sure they didn't say that when I was a baby...it was more like awww she's so cute, look at the rolls of fat on her legs. So I say go ahead and show off your progress. It is inspiration, and well deserved. :drinker:
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    I think it's awesome actually.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Anyone who would post a bikini pic on the Internet on a fitness site is a *kitten*.

someone needs a *kitten*...
  • Isn't less more? :D
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Yahoo_Bang_Head_Emoticon_by_WhiteDragon1983.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    and here we go again...

let me sum up the responses up are about to get...
    1) PRUDE
    2) I earned this body I will show it off if I want to
    3) I agree...hussies, every last one
    4) hookers and blow
    5) more nekkid pics please
    6) Waaaaaaa! why is everyone attacking me
    7) locked thread
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    LOL! True!

Can't wait for the time I can bravely do that. I should change my name to "WaitingToUndress" :wink:

That's AWESOME!
  • and here we go again...

let me sum up the responses up are about to get...
    1) PRUDE
    2) I earned this body I will show it off if I want to
    3) I agree...hussies, every last one
    4) hookers and blow
    5) more nekkid pics please
    6) Waaaaaaa! why is everyone attacking me
    7) locked thread

bahahahahaha!!! this could not be more true!
  • LOL! True!

Can't wait for the time I can bravely do that. I should change my name to "WaitingToUndress" :wink:

I love it! Great name!! I cant wait til i can show off my flab to fab body as well
  • prude.jpg

<3 i cant wait to post a picture of my stomach! i have had 2 kids and am damn proud to be losing weight and feeling great about the way i look.. and i have NOO problem looking at the guys on here! hot damn! <3
  • swenard
    swenard Posts: 101
    It's funny that some have a problem with others wearing a bikini on a fitness site, when any fitness competition, female sport, etc... They're wearing the same or less.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    I think it is awesome and inspiring to see how the human body can change!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    I think it is awesome and inspiring to see how the human body can change!

YES!

normal is boring and unimpressive,
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    <
    I have worked hard to get this excess weight off and I post pics to keep my human who dictates for me motivated! Of course I would post a pic without the fur, but that would make him feel bad as he still has a ways to go. So I keep my fur on, but someday I'll be able to freely post my final achievements, in the meown time, no body wants to play and I'm bored on this couch.