Driver's license!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sarie
    Sarie Posts: 17
    Options
    I told you this would be fun... I refuse to change it because one day I wil be 63 lbs less than I am now. Had a pretty good day - but a lull in the day to me is like a reason to raid the kitchen.

I will not do it
    I will not do it
    I will not do it

arrghhhhh :yawn:

I will report here when I am closer to the weight on Mr License (or move to Florida or Jersey)
  • sgoethe
    sgoethe Posts: 6
    Options
    well when i got my drivesr licence i was aroudn 135 so it was right..i think i woud lie now though :)
  • sgoethe
    sgoethe Posts: 6
    Options
    well when i got my drivesr licence i was aroudn 135 so it was right..i think i woud lie now though :)
  • cstolba
    cstolba Posts: 14
    Options
    Iowa took the weight section off - so luckily I dont have to deal with that anymore - or at least make it optional. :bigsmile: It used to be about 50 pounds off.

When I loose all the weight I want I will have them put it back on:blushing:

Cara
  • Sarie
    Sarie Posts: 17
    Options
    I think it would be disturbing if I am ever in a car crash. They tell my family this thin woman had to have several large men carry her into the emergency room -- haha. I really need to tell the truth. Yea - 198. Oh God.. when did THAT happen? I was 113 at 30 years old. ----> And I thought I was fat!! No fair.

(question answered in "Binge Eating" post. - I wrote it) :embarassed: