PDA - Public Display of Affection

124»

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Usually not something that irritates me.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    I also want to add that I am for little kisses, hand holding, playful pats on the butt (not the full out gropes), arms around each other, cute stuff basically. I do that. I understand people when they say that there's that urge... but control the urge and get to a private room or area where people are not looking first. I don't care if it's the broom closet at the mall.

Just because you're for it doesn't mean everyone around you is. Just got to respect what others think on it.
  • I love it when people have sex in front of me in line at Starbucks. Makes my morning.

How bout I have sex WITH you at Starbucks? Would that be better?

**drops latte**

*Stares while slowly taking bites of biscotti*
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    If I walk by a couple in the mall and see him sneak a kiss or something thinking nobody is looking that is sweet, but if I walk by a couple full on making out in the mall I assume she is a hooker he picked up and they could not afford a hotel.
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Hugs, hand-holding and quick pecks/kisses are OK. Anything more should be in private.
  • Double post
  • Nothing wrong with it, but there's a limit I think. Obvious, but not so obvious for some.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    If I walk by a couple in the mall and see him sneak a kiss or something thinking nobody is looking that is sweet, but if I walk by a couple full on making out in the mall I assume she is a hooker he picked up and they could not afford a hotel.

^^^ haha

I don't think there is really anything wrong with PDA to a certain point. Obviously don't start undressing each other, but kissing and hugging what is wrong with that? I love the fact that my man can't keep his hands off me. When there is that strong attraction sometimes you're in the moment and no one else matters.
  • I love it when people have sex in front of me in line at Starbucks. Makes my morning.

How bout I have sex WITH you at Starbucks? Would that be better?
    only if you promise to video it
  • CrossFitBeast
    CrossFitBeast Posts: 320 Member
    Class is KEY and Location is a factor but if in a bar/lounge/club, how about that? Is tongue too much?