To have bang or not to have bang.

1235»

Replies

• half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    You kinda look like Zoey Deschanel with the bangs, but I personally like the no bang look! You pull off bangs very well, but I love the flowy, wavy look for fall! Either way, you are gorgeous!!

Can we run away together?

Zooey Deschanel is my idol. (She's in my tracker)

I'm leaning towards no bangs though. Maybe I'll wait until I have ZD's body before I get her bangs back. :)

She is seriously why I've cut my bangs every fall for the past four years. But this time I'm not so sure!

Thank you all so much for your feedback and compliments. You are all super lovely people. And I appreciate your advice! It's really helped to sway my decision.
  • You kinda look like Zoey Deschanel with the bangs, but I personally like the no bang look! You pull off bangs very well, but I love the flowy, wavy look for fall! Either way, you are gorgeous!!

Can we run away together?

Zooey Deschanel is my idol. (She's in my tracker)

I'm leaning towards no bangs though. Maybe I'll wait until I have ZD's body before I get her bangs back. :)

She is seriously why I've cut my bangs every fall for the past four years. But this time I'm not so sure!

Thank you all so much for your feedback and compliments. You are all super lovely people. And I appreciate your advice! It's really helped to sway my decision.

Yes!! Haha!! That's awesome!!!! LOL She really is a great actress!! I think you are gorgeous with or without bangs, but like I said, I love the no bang look! :) I feel like bangs will make a comeback though, so definitely go for it then! :) And btw, great minds think alike! :D