Attn. all Pitbull type owners!

124»

Replies

• jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    this is simply insane.... who thinks of this stuff????
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    my box-a-shar looks alot like a pit, but then again shes at my mums(we have no yard here) and the neighbores prity well avoid her house at all cost....she has 13 other large muts that look/sound scary but are realy just overgrown lap dogs
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    I can't believe the nerve of some people! My pit is the most gentle dog ever! She plays with my 15month old and has never once tried to bite him! I will make sure my pit and pit-mix puppies are locked up safe and sound!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    This has gone on for several pages... didn't read them all... but has anyone noticed that the OP's name is "Troll".

You've been trolled, people!
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Hi Folks,

This topic has been locked for two reasons. First, the OP has got her message out whether you believe it be truth or not. There no long needs to be a discussion on this topic.

Secondly, the attacks occurring here are unacceptable in this forum. You may respectfully disagree with the OP, or another user, but the swearing and personal attacks have gone to far.

We ask that when you post you please filter your post through our guidelines:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.