311 lbs. Lost!! and Body Lift on the 24th!! Started a Blog!

123457»

Replies

• JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    You are amazing!!!
  • adm603
    adm603 Posts: 48
    Wow you are true inspiration and I wish you the very best on your surgery and your recovery. I have a friend having this surgery this summer and it sounds intense, but so worth it in the end.
  • Thats so awesome! Congratulations.
    Its amazing. So proud of you!
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Good gravy -- you are amazing and a HUGE inspiration. My hat is off to you, sir! Good luck with your surgery. :)
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Speakless.
  • ealinn
    ealinn Posts: 38
    Monster achievement. Amazing what hard work & determination can do! Such an inspiration. Kudos to you! Good luck with your lift - hope all goes well with the procedure.
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Awesome job... :)
  • Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story! You look amazing!! :)
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Absolutely amazing! I remember seeing your "before" picture several months ago. You have done terrific! Stay with it , man. Congrats.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Incredible! It really helps me stay focused when I read success stories like this!
  • I have been wondering about you. Thanks for posting the links, will definitely follow you there.

I found your story a while before your surgery and it has been great motivation.

When things get tough I always think of you.

Awesome job! Thanks for sharing, it's a huge inspiration!

:flowerforyou:
  • Way to go Ed! You look great! Very brave and generous of you to start a blog. Thank you for sharing!
  • OMG. You SOOOO rock! That is unbelievable, and you are such an inspiration! Especially to have lost that much through diet and exercise alone. You seriously just jumpstarted my motivation- thanks a lot!
  • lisa799
    lisa799 Posts: 79 Member
    Wow - awesome post. You look awesome and what a transformation!
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Thanks for sharing your post and good luck with your surgery. :bigsmile:
  • Amazing! Well done
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    WOW INCREDIBLE!!!! Thank you for sharing your story!! You are helping so many people by doing this : )
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    awesome story bro! Congrats to you and good luck with the surgery....