Hey yall

12346»

Replies

• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    wait, now what if the sandwich DOESN'T have cheese? WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!!?

add more mayo obviously.

What if I don't have mayo?

a shmear of whatever ya got would be fine im sure.
    gosh you're pretty.

what if I don't have bread though? and thank you

You are just not prepared to make a sandwich....I mean the type with bread. okay you so pretty

Oh, so should I just not log that then? Im confused?
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Maybe you shouldn't come into the chitty chatty around section of the forums and tell people off fo chitty chatting around pal.

I have a feeling this thread is on the verge of becoming 10x better :laugh:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Maybe you shouldn't come into the chitty chatty around section of the forums and tell people off fo chitty chatting around pal.

Are you gettin chitty chatty with me son??? wtf... It's so going down now
  • Maybe you shouldn't come into the chitty chatty around section of the forums and tell people off fo chitty chatting around pal.

Are you gettin chitty chatty with me son??? wtf... It's so going down now

*slaps with glove* I demand satisfaction :D

Anyways, I would suggest a site named "lemonparty" for the good fellow, i hear they're doing a fitness program much more suited to his age demographic.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Am I the only one to find this thread a little creepy?
    there's nothing wrong with calculating sammiches
    and
    erinbeth7 is very pretty.....and I mean that in a not gonna peep outside your bedroom window while you get ready to fall asleep....and not in the I keep brushrolls of your hair and make them into little balls of erinbeth7's to cuddle up next to kind of way \m/

If you knit the hairballs into people shapes, it makes for a much better cuddling experience.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,412 Member
    Troll2.jpg
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    yeah you got bite it a bunch o times
  • with the wrinkly balls

to be fair i think all balls are wrinkly. jus' saying
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Okay, like for example, I just ate turkey and cheese sandwich, I cut the edges off the cheese because I did not want to consume more than I wanted to taste. The sandwich was dry (this means no mayo or mustard) and I added some paprika for flavoring. It had 3 pickles on it, they were small and round. How much is that?

I am impressed by this community and there are a lot of pretty ladies here.

-Ben

P.S. Please turn down your creeper level. It's freaking me out and I'm a guy.

This ^^
  • sammiches are fun to make
    and
    ms steel you are very very very pretty.....and i mean that in a nonstalker noncreeping not gonna hang outside your window while you shower kind of way \m/

Is that only because you will be outside the bathroom door, peaking through the key hole?
    SHHHHHHHHHH!!! \m/

Sorry. Was I not supposed to tell? I mean, after you did it to me. And that other girl. And that one guy. I thought everyone already knew.

Oh, I am quite aware he is there.
  • kmcguire93
    kmcguire93 Posts: 30 Member
    Hey Ben:

Depends on where you are eating, I work food service & we give 4oz of meat on sandwiches, you can always ask who ever is making, where ever you go, how many oz are being given.

If you are making the sandwich yourself, you can always buy a food scale, weigh the meat after buying it & saran wrap it into individual packages ~ hope this helps & good luck :)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    It's creepy because you are saying it so much and we don't know you.

A lot of the ladies on here are really pretty, it's true.

:-)

Agreed with getting the "creeper" vibe from the OP's comments...if you need to make up a question regarding sandwiches to get attention from said attractive young ladies...you might want to work on your game.

Just sayin. :drinker:

Carry on, and enjoy that sammich! :bigsmile:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Hey... I just met you!
    And this is crazy...
    but there's the kitchen,
    a sandwich maybe :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.