5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics!

Replies

• HMHolder001
    HMHolder001 Posts: 12 Member
    2012asv wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 5'1
    Started @ 141-ish
    Current @115
    Goal@ 105

I dont know how to post pics but you can check out my before/afters on my profile.

I'm at 140 now, trying to get to 115 or so by June. If I'm not exactly there, I won't be upset. Glad to hear someone has made it though. I'm 5'3" though so similar goals :)
  • HMHolder001
    HMHolder001 Posts: 12 Member
    I am 5'2'' and 29 years old. I started on MFP around 140 lbs after having my first baby and am down to about 117 now. I started running and eating clean. Hope this helps!

Do you only run, or do you add in other exercise too? I'm on the same goal plan and I am on my feet at my job all day 7-8hrs a day and I jog a mile a day. I'm only burning about 100cal with my jogging and not sure if I should tweak that or add in other stuff. Started clean eating with my husband. I'm at 140 now already lost 8-10lbs. Trying to get to about 115 if I can.
  • asbandr
    asbandr Posts: 39 Member
    I am 5'2". Currently 117 lbs. Don't necessarily have a goal weight in mind. I'm just taking it a month at a time and seeing how I feel. Trying to focus on lowering body fat percentage more than weight.
    Quick version of my story is that after suffering knee pain and going undiagnosed for two years I got very depressed and stopped working out and started eating more. I ended up finally getting a diagnosis of CRPS and the woe is me train picked up steam. I gained up to 145 and as I am very small, that was huge for me. After a while I couldn't take it anymore and decided to do something and ended up getting down to my lowest of 111. I gained back about 10lbs and started feeling very fluffy again so on January 1st I started counting macros and weightlifting. I'm now down 5 lbs and back in my normal clothes.
    Sorry, don't really have any pics.
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 161 Member
    Bump
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Bump!
    So much inspiration here from other shorties like me!! When you're 5'0 weight loss feels like a whole different ballgame
  • blondchick205
    blondchick205 Posts: 19 Member
    How did you do it?
  • blondchick205
    amywebs18 wrote: »
    I'm 5ft 3, I weigh 120lb and I've lost about a stone in a year with MFP. It's been a lifestyle change (started the gym February last year!)
    The key for me is just maintaining it now and toning up more! :)

How did you do it?
  • blondchick205
    colg4zfxs5eu.jpg
    5'2
    Left 150 lbs
    Right 135 lbs

How did you do it?

• blondchick205
    ashcky wrote: »
    f0ql87cmmdvo.jpg

I started at 215 and I am currently at 153. I am 5'1 and have been at this for almost 8 months now. Goal is to get to a healthy weight at the moment because I have always been overweight. I haven't weighed this much since middle school!

How did you lose the weight?
  • blondchick205
    AnnyisOK wrote: »
    5'2". Started this journey years ago weighing around 155 pounds, dropped 50 pounds, gained a little bit of that back in muscle though. I'm currently around 106 lbs. up and down a few pounds because I'm a runner and I have a busy work schedule so eating enough calories in a day has become a challenge.

Red dress pic was taken in 2012 I think, this was after I had lost maybe 10-15 pounds.
    Most current picture was taken a few weeks ago.
    l5fbfi4wddy0.jpg
    w33jjwdp11ux.jpg

• ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member

I eat within my calorie allotment and I exercise at least 5 days a week. I do eat back my exercise calories.
  • Likichina
    Likichina Posts: 50 Member
    Bump
  • lisabobczuk
    lisabobczuk Posts: 115 Member
    I'm 5'2" and 44 yrs old. I've been at this 450 days now!

I was at about 168 lbs in this photo....
    MEBOOKCLUBBEFOREDEC2010_crop.jpg

And am at 121 lbs now...this photo was taken in July....
    376649_10150944022386857_1666642533_n.jpg

Your exactly the stats that I am in. I'm currently 168lbs and want to get down to what you are now.
    What calories was you on a day, what type of exercise do you do please?
    You look fab!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Bump
  • nyahela
    nyahela Posts: 8 Member
    I am 68 hoping yo get to 60. I am 5'4 looking for a motivational friend
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!