Feeling Colder?

124»

Replies

• anniebonnie
    anniebonnie Posts: 71 Member
    To warm me up I like to have a glass of warm water, coffee or milk:) also I find that sitting on a heating pad helps. Not sure what keeping my butt warm has to do with keeping my body warm but hey, who am I to judge what my body likes?;3 Oh and if you ever get a chance too, I highly suggest eating some type of protein in the morning. It does WONDERS for my body heat, literally!!
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Ever since I've lost weight I'm extremely cold ALL the time, even in the summer I was constantly wearing a sweatshirt. Just had a check up, so I know I'm not in poor health or my heart isn't freezing over lol.

Now that autumn is almost here I'm miserable! I'm almost wishing I had some of that built in fat protection still! (almost lol)

Anyone else feeling colder (besides just the changing weather)? Are you just packing on the extra layers,or trying to get your blood pumping more?

As I read your post, I'm sitting here at my desk at work FREEZING. I had to stop wearing flats and start wearing my winter boots with fuzzy socks and a hoodie pretty much everyday to get by. I thought it was just because I was sick, but maybe weight loss has something to do with it. I'm always warm usually, but lately I've been such a freeze baby!
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    I was soooooo cold this morning and FORCED myself out of bed. I was cold under the hot shower, and am still freezing now! I've bought loads of thermal vests, and right now (little NSV?) I'm wearing an old thermal vest of my sister's; it's a chldren's 13-14 (UK) and I even opened the door in it because it isn't that tight! :) Still, when it gets to be winter- *shiver shiver shiver shiver shiver*
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Thu 09/20/12 03:09 AM
    QUOTE:

I definitely know what you mean... I am constantly freezing, especially at work. I'm just packing on the layers and hoping for the best.

Iim soooo amazed and in awe everytime I see your ticker showing your weight loss. i so want mine to say that.

Im with the rest of ya on the whole feeling cold all the time. THIS cold thing is so foreign to me. YEARS n YEARS ago I loved the heat because I was always cold. (I had lost 100 lbs then). Then fast forward several years and Id gained a lot..not all......but a lot and began to hate hate hate the heat. I was always toooooooo freakin hot. I moved to a new apartment two years ago. Now remember...I live in south central Wisconsin where the winters can get down to 20 below with lotsa snow. In the 2 years Ive been here my highest heat bill was 12 bucks because we dont turn the heat on. I CANNOT tolerate any degree of heat. At work I always have fans on in my cubicle.

Fast forward ......Ive lost 50 plus pounds in 65 days or so and Im cold. Sometimes so cold I swear I dont feel good. ANDddddddddd

>>> I LOVE IT !! !!!! Id rather be cold cold cold...........then I can wrap in my minkie with Killer on my chest
  • MAngel128
    MAngel128 Posts: 15 Member
    Yes! I'm FREEZING all the time now... I have always been one who is hot all the time - I mean, I would sweat walking a short distance (OK, I'm sure some has to do with the Florida weather!). At work I would always wear short sleeves and be warm or comfortable. At home I would have the AC set to 70 if I wanted to be comfortable (and colder when I sleep). Right now I'm sitting at work with a suit jacket on over a top and just had to pull out my winter reserve sweater that I leave here. At home I've noticed that I am comfortable with the AC at 77 and the lowest it goes at night is 75. Big difference!