T.H.E Team wk 48 A New Year

Replies

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDA
  • manda1111
    manda1111 Posts: 113
    Thanks that's awesome :) Ya'll are the sweetest.
    Well else start the day off right here we go;

SW198, GW140, CW 168 =2 lbs loss!

This is good one more and I'm back to pre-holiday weight. Have a great weight in girls.
  • Good morning. Weighed in this morning and I'd gained about 1/2 a pound. Disappointed but it could have been worse. I've been on pain medication for my back which makes me not want to eat so I've been under 1200 calories for several days which as you know makes your body hold on to stuff.

SW 149, GW 130, CW 140.2= +.6:sad:

I'd like to join the V-Day Challenge. I want to lose 5lbs by then.

Valentine's Day challenge:

Crazybee
    Nitag
    Pawprint
    Losingweightforme
    LI4G
    Pinbotchick
    lulubar
    cc_campbell81
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Good Morning Team, are we up and moving... if not get up get up get up :-)

I just wanted to log in and say good morning and log my breakfast which wasn't much i just drank on of those special K's protein shake.. strawberry.. it wasn't that bad...

Well I am wishing everyone a happy Friday I will Check back later
  • CrazybeeRX
    CrazybeeRX Posts: 288 Member
    I have to go to work early so whoever starts the tread can cut and paste our weighins :) Have a great day all. I slept lousy and woke up in a lousy mood so pray I have a better day PLEASE I need to shake this funk!

Manda SW198, GW140, CW 168 =2 lbs loss!
    cc_campbell SW 149, GW 130, CW 140.2= +.6
    crazybee w273 gw 175 cw 244.1 = -2lb loss
  • Good morning. Weighed in this morning and I'd gained about 1/2 a pound. Disappointed but it could have been worse. I've been on pain medication for my back which makes me not want to eat so I've been under 1200 calories for several days which as you know makes your body hold on to stuff.

Crazybee
    Nitag
    Pawprint
    Losingweightforme
    LI4G
    Pinbotchick
    lulubar
    cc_campbell81
    Buttonnose

Count me in for 8 lbs. Maybe a challenge is just what I need to get motivated. :)) Today is the first day of the challenge for me.

Button
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    OK I am stuck in a mode of being stuck again (seems to happen every 3 weeks):grumble:
    Guidosgal SW 224- GW not sure yet- CW 186 = nothing
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    nitag - SW 230/GW 145/ CW 201 = - 2.4...
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    nitag - SW 230/GW 145/ CW 201 = - 2.4...
    kstefanski - SW: 200, GW: 135, CW: 160.8 = 1.6 lbs loss!

I'm so glad the holidays are over, no more tempting food! Congrats to everyone who lost this week :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Good morning. Weighed in this morning and I'd gained about 1/2 a pound. Disappointed but it could have been worse. I've been on pain medication for my back which makes me not want to eat so I've been under 1200 calories for several days which as you know makes your body hold on to stuff.

Crazybee
    Nitag
    Pawprint
    Losingweightforme
    LI4G
    Pinbotchick
    lulubar
    cc_campbell81
    Buttonnose

Count me in for 8 lbs. Maybe a challenge is just what I need to get motivated. :)) Today is the first day of the challenge for me.

Button

I just saw there was a challenge.. Woo!!! Just what I need! I'm going for a 6 pounds loss to get me down to 155 by Valentine's Day, starting tomorrow morning :smile:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    I'm here! I'm here! Got a few nudges so thought I'd better check in! After the horrible summer and stress, I gained back 22 pounds. Not good but not bad either. And like Cyndi said, mine's all in a different place - totally my lower abdomen. Weird. Feel like I'm carrying a bowling ball (well I guess I am, bowling balls are what, 9 pounds?? so I'm carrying 2 there. gross!). Was gonna start getting back on track this week but then TOM showed up and those are so horrible (need to have that thing taken out! I swear!) that I put it off until that's over. I have been working on drinking my water again and I have been watching how much I eat, however I am still snacking on the wrong kinds of food. Food has not been my comfort though, like it used to be, I'm not emotional eating (usually) but just stopped caring about what I was eating and stopped caring about my body and treating it right with nutritious food. I'm over that now, just need to get my motivation up and exercise at the gym. It's almost exactly a year to the day I started this journey, so I'll just start again.

Thanks to everyone for checking in on me, especially pawprint.

Manda - Happy Bday! I was so thrilled when I hit 30, I knew life was going to get better and better! And it did!

Misty - welcome! glad to see you joined! this is a great group and very supportive - yet they'll kick ya in the backside if ya need it! LOL

I would like to be part of the challenge, only to lose 5 pounds by Vday, since I'm not starting for another few days until I've got all this water weight off and can get a real reading on my weight, since I didn't weigh before I bloated up.

It's nearly 3 am here, Z kept having nightmares and waking up crying even though he was in our bed and I was holding him. So figured he might watch a little tv, get his mind reset, and sleep without nightmares. He's on the couch snacking on a banana I split with him and watching "Lazytown". Hope this works, poor little guy. I've never seen him have a recurrent nightmare like that. Hope this isn't the start of something, and tonight is just an anamoly. Thank goodness its' the weekend so I can sleep in tomorrow - I'm gonna need it!

Talk to ya'll later...
    Kelli
  • It's really nice to hear from you adopt4. Really missed ya. I'm sorry to hear that you gained back some weight. But it should come off quick.

Monday or Tuesday we find out if we get the townhome.... I can't wait.

Gotta run. Later
  • nitag
    Where is everyone???? Come on guys lets do this together....
  • adopt4
    Bored with my meals right now. We bought a ham and have been eating ham with stuff... but I'm bored. But I can't think of anything else to make that sounds interesting, either. Guess I'm in a food rut. And we're limited to what's in our house to make so it's not like I can go look up a cool recipe and go get the ingredients... thawing out country style pork ribs, hoping that will spark my interest in doing something interesting. made turkey chili every week for months and even though i have all the fixings for it, i just can't even think of eating chili, lol. although my family loves it! i have chicken breasts... any ideas on something INTERESTING to do with them? and easy?
  • Pawprint - hope you get your townhome. keep us posted.

Adopt4 - nice to hear from you. glad you are back.

Anita - I agree we can do this together. I know a lot of them have been busy from facebook but we still need to hear from me.

Been a long week for me. five people I know have had heart attacks with a couple of them passing on. One I took pretty hard and I fell off the bandwagon as far as lifestyle change. I manage to push some of it back off with my water and what little exercise I made myself do. Hoping for a better week here
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Good Evening Team,

Sry, I forgot to post yesterday.. Hubby and I took Cassie Sledding and that was the extent of my exercise.. and then hubby and I curled up on the couch and watched a movie...

Today was a pretty Lazy day as well then we ran out of Propane in our Propane tank cuz the Landlord did not fill it when we gave him the Rent on the 1st of the Month!!! so its 19 Degrees outside and we have no heat.. and very little wood for the fire place grrr

I am so irritated with him it isn't even funny cuz he isn't loosing any damn sleep... but i am cuz who can sleep with a damn space heater going.. not me... I worry to much

well hopefully we dont freeze to death by morning!!! the temp has gone down inside the house to 60 and I am sure it will be going lower by morning..

sry to vent... I have ate pretty good just forgot to post it

sheila
  • nitag
    If I could figure out how to start a new thread I'd do it but I can't... Ugg... Hopefully one of the ladies will do that soon...

Uneventful weekend for me.. Nothing much to brag or talk about.. Stayed within my calories and drank my water.. Exerciesed and all that jazz... I really have the Monday blues....

I plan on working out tonight..

Talk to you all in a bit..

Anita
  • adopt4
    your landlord can get in serious trouble for not providing heat... i mean serious trouble... i hope he fixed it today and gave you some sort of compensation.

guys i need your help for breakfast. I need a cereal that's not too high calorie but chewy or crunchy, like granola or grape nuts, that takes a long time to eat and something i can have more than just 1 cup of. ate my cereal this morning not realizing the cals and CRAP it was almost a whole days' worth with milk. but the low cal cereals just don't fill me up, or dont' seem to, because you can eat them quickly, whereas granola takes forever to eat and i feel like i've eaten a lot even though it's the same amount of other cereals. any ideas?
  • adopt4
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/75830-t-h-e-team-week-49

new thread so we can keep the weeks straight. will start a new one on friday.

starting one is easy, go to community, ,message boards, motivation and support, there's a NEW TOPIC button in the near middle upper right hand side. just make sure you put T.H.E. Team - week whatever so we can find it if we search.
  • nitag
    Thanks Kelli...