dumb moments

2»

Replies

• Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    I am constantly forgetting where I put my keys. It could be a difference of like, 2 minutes and I've lost them. Or my wallet, or my phone....things that I use alot, but for some reason can't remember where I set them down.
    [/quote]

This is a disease brought on by old age. I have had it for years. It is called CRS disease AKA Can't Remember Squat. No cure for it.
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    I once flew to the wrong airport, got into the rental and when the navi told me I was 700 miles from the office - I was sure *it* was wrong. It took me 30 minutes to figure out what I had done. And then a day to get back and fly to the right place.

Atlanta - Chicago? Same difference. :noway:

PS - I did all the booking request and everything...

*beat that*

I bow to you... that's awesome! Only thing i have that's close is getting on the freeway to drive to my parents' house from school, and after 3 hours ending up in a different state - didn't notice i got on "south-bound" instead of "north-bound".
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    I lock my keys in the car. All. The. Time. I almost did it yesterday but I caught the door before it shut. Maybe I'm getting smarter?
  • I once walked into a parking meter, while not looking where I was going, and knocked myself unconscious on a busy city street.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    It was my daughters' homecoming and I was so tired of making sure they had everything they needed. Last on the list was fake nails. I'm looking at all the boxes and I ask my daughter;
    "You have 10 fingers, right?"

Flying a very wrong city takes the cake, though.
  • Jeez, I'm super clumsy... hate that...last month I was playing soccer with my son at the park, I was also holding his bike and my daughter's, and in my silly little head I thought I could kick the ball, run, hold the bikes and still look cool doing it, well this is what happend: I kicked the ball, my foot got stuck, I rolled over the ball, I fell on my *kitten* over my son's bike, tore my pants and made a huge cut over my thigh. I had to walk all the way back, bleeding, sore and with half of my butt cheek showing... so much for the cool look!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    I once flew to the wrong airport, got into the rental and when the navi told me I was 700 miles from the office - I was sure *it* was wrong. It took me 30 minutes to figure out what I had done. And then a day to get back and fly to the right place.

Atlanta - Chicago? Same difference. :noway:

PS - I did all the booking request and everything...

*beat that*

You win!!! That is Dumb!!! :tongue: