What does your username mean???

Options

Replies

• acoolmom3
    Options
    I am a cool mom of 3 children. It's been my email since I purchased my first computer in 1999.
  • pinkkeith
    Options
    I've been using "pinkkeith" for a very long time and on many different places online.

My name is "Keith".

I'm gay, so the "pink" is symbolic for my gay-ness.
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My log in m=name for all other forums was in use here so just what all the niece & nephew's call me
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    It is the rather uncreative combination of my initials and birth month/year
  • kvelcro
    Options
    kvelcro = kid velcro, my reddit username

And "kid velcro" I just thought would be a cool sidekick name and the fact I loved velcro as a kid, ties everything together.
  • Clumz27
    Clumz27 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I play roller derby. My "skate name" is Clumzarella. I go by Clumz. My number is 27. :)
  • I got pist because all of the usernames I had thought to use including my RL name were taken....
  • Emitremmit
    Emitremmit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    emitremmit = timmertime backwards, which is the name of old radio show when I was in school.
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sherlock Holmes reference.
  • SAGR2
    SAGR2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My username is the user name the Open University generated for me when I started to work for them. It's my initials and I guess one other person had the same initials before me. Boring but everything else I could think of or use already was taken.
  • toffeewaffle
    toffeewaffle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Toffee is my cat's name. I sometimes call her Toffee Waffle. So that's my user name.
  • _mbrace
    _mbrace Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    MBRACE=
    my name is marybeth people call me mb
    and i want fitness to be part of my life so i embraced it
    so i came up with the name mbrace
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have a ponytail and I am a loser in many ways :)
  • Faith2Bfit
    Faith2Bfit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im losing weigh by the sheer grace of GOD. I have no will power on my own. So I have Faith that I will be fit :)
  • Navy_Bean
    Navy_Bean Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was a Navy nurse, years ago and we called my son bean or benniebean when he was little, so there you have it. Navy_Bean.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    My user name is a name of my D&D character that I've been playing for the last 17 years. He's died and been reborn, and created anew with the different versions of the game...but the same guy :)
  • jdtd1967
    jdtd1967 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My username means: jayme (me) david (husband) thomas (son) daniel (son) 1967 year born...(jdtd1967)...:) all included...
  • LexRaven
    LexRaven Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Lex was the name of a grade school friend and raven because I am an Edgar Allan Poe nerd.

Thus LexRaven was born.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    my name: mariyah
    but apparently that username is taken already on mfp so doubled the i :laugh:
  • FoxxC
    FoxxC Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My middle name starts with a "C" and I got married two years ago and my new last name is Foxx:love: