30 lbs in 12 weeks!

13»

Replies

• Only 12 weeks? Damn, I feel like a loser now!
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Great job. Everyone is different. Don't worry about the negative. I also have found that I have more success if I don't eat the "extra" calories from exercising. My goal is 1200 calories on here. I am sometimes under a bit and sometimes slightly over. Noone has the same calorie levels everyday :s. Also the comment you ate candy for lunch.People have days here and there where maybe they eat a bit "unhealthy" It's called being a human lol.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    just ignore the negativity! congrats to you! its your body, whatever works! some people can barely loose no matter what, some people can shed the pounds with little work. we just have to learn our own bodies, and what works for our bodies.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    just ignore the negativity! congrats to you! its your body, whatever works! some people can barely loose no matter what, some people can shed the pounds with little work. we just have to learn our own bodies, and what works for our bodies.

This^^ who gives a *kitten* .. Feel good, be proud, carry on.. And also your f*cking awesome and congratulations ❤
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Wed. 1044
    Thurs 1016
    Fri 978
    Sat 1170
    Sun 1723<
    Mon. 761. (Did not log my 700+ calorie binge on turkey bacon)
    Tues. 1253
    Week 7945 +700+
    Average 1135 per day
    With I recorded binge on healthy food, = average of > 1235 per day.

But... you have already said that you over-estimate your portions, so that calorie log isn't going to be accurate either.

There was one day where you burnt 1100 calories on exercise, and only ate 1200 calories...

I don't think I saw one piece of fruit when I was glancing through.

I don't want it to sound like a criticism because it isn't meant like that, but your method is not a healthy way to lose weight, and younger, more easily infuenced people might see your food diary and think it's ok to lose weight like that.
    By your comments on here you are basically saying that to lose weight you need to eat very little and exercise a lot.

Also by eating like that I would say it's unlikely you will be able to stick to that forever, so old habits will kick back in and your weight will creep back up.

Congrats on your weight loss though and I hope I'm wrong, but I do hope you fin a healthier way to lose it and keep it off.
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Tomatoes are fruit, and I eat a lot of them. I also drink tomato juice. I overestimate calories by a LITTLE. I used to underestimate them by a lot.. Aka denial of the truth so that my journal looked good. I tell myself the TRUTH now, and I don't freak out if I'm over some days. I also don't freak out because I have an unrecorded snack.

The hamburger was an example, moron. Sorry. I just HAD say it. I'm a really kind and honest person, yet you got me going. Congrats to you for believing you are smarter than you really are.

Thanks for the two dittos on agreeing that your bodies, too, register a binge in the same time as mine does. I have a pretty sluggish elimination system, so maybe that is why. My body is also pretty efficient .

Thank you SO MUCH to all of you who have emailed me and added me as a pal. I was near a binge yesterday, but managed to keep it under control with your support. Please add me if you would like to.

I am NOT a liar, and my intention here was to help others. I have been overweight for ten ya pears, I'm 47, and FINALLY I'm losing more than the normal 10. I tried it their way and plateaued. I have also done it the starvation way with success and kept it off as a teen, but this time I'm jdoing it right and strolling rolling along!

Once again, thanks supporters.
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Also. I didn't say that I am Never warned about starvation mode. My point was that mfp is designed to accept 1200 calories without expecting you to eat your exercise calories. This brings up another point. The exercise calories are on the high side. It really depends on your weight how much you actually burn. I ate themALL the last time I did this, and I lost ten and plateaued.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Congratulations on your loss, ignore the doom sayers and do what works for you, I do
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!