Drunk and bored on a Friday night

Replies

• mwoods5716
    mwoods5716 Posts: 194 Member
    Tryin to fall asleep... I shoulda had a drink!
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Tryin to fall asleep... I shoulda had a drink!
    Not too late to have one!
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    We need to stop talking about all this alcohol....I can't get to the store!!
  • Got up about 2 hours ago. Drank coffee, did some studying, now going out for a bike ride.

Sleep well people.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 363 Member
    Whoa now, what's up with the Canada hate on?

No Canada hate. :-)
  • Watching Jimmy Fallon with a buzz from my evening of drinking. Date night with my guy was successful! Cheers:drinker:
  • kevie1021
    Continue your night with us on here!
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member

Sorry, I was grouping them together...where I live, they drive down here and act like they own the joint and it doesn't sit well with me, then if you go up there, they act like you don't belong...
  • kevie1021
    i am selling dope on the streets of Miami.

Don't need this..douche..
  • HarleyQuinn_12

Sorry, I was grouping them together...where I live, they drive down here and act like they own the joint and it doesn't sit well with me, then if you go up there, they act like you don't belong...

ohhh no worries, that heppens in every town. every city....it is what it is..but on here we should all share a toast and a shot!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    short note to the Canada hater....

I do not know what your issue is with this great country of mine...

but honestly you have not ever taken the time to meet a Canadian properly... maybe then you would keep your comments to yourself !!!!

myfitnesspal is a place where in the past month I have been on here... I find it to be a supportive friendly atmosphere, and I have met such great friends from all over the world, mainly the USA, UK and New Zealand...

shame you feel so bad about a country that is so well liked around the world
  • listening to music, browsing the net contemplating the gym. :)
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    short note to the Canada hater....

I do not know what your issue is with this great country of mine...

but honestly you have not ever taken the time to meet a Canadian properly... maybe then you would keep your comments to yourself !!!!

myfitnesspal is a place where in the past month I have been on here... I find it to be a supportive friendly atmosphere, and I have met such great friends from all over the world, mainly the USA, UK and New Zealand...

shame you feel so bad about a country that is so well liked around the world

Love this!!!
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    If anything....this post is giving me awesome PM's!!! so Canadian or not, I thank you!!! haha
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    you are welcome !!
  • Just shaved and took a shower. Now kicking back and listening to Pandora radio. Sober as sober can be.

Side note: if I had enough money to live comfortably I'd move out of the US to Vancouver, BC in an instant. Love Canada!
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    No Drunk Driving please

Home and in PJ's....there is no drunk driving from me
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Just shaved and took a shower. Now kicking back and listening to Pandora radio. Sober as sober can be.

Side note: if I had enough money to live comfortably I'd move out of the US to Vancouver, BC in an instant. Love Canada!

Hey, when ya move up here, bring plenty of that cheqp liquor!!!
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Sober as a church mouse. Sitting on the couch. Wondering why a hot chick like myself is at home on a Friday night....

That's a really good question, what gives?
  • Just shaved and took a shower. Now kicking back and listening to Pandora radio. Sober as sober can be.

Hey, when ya move up here, bring plenty of that cheqp liquor!!!

Anyway tips on getting it through customs? Might be trouble with an entire suitcase full of nothing but booze. Lol