Redline Energy Supplements

Replies

• Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    As a former energy drink abuser I'd like to point out how dangerous and addicting these can be. I lost my car, job, wife and home due to my addiction. It took me several rehab attempts to get off the drinks. Now I'm starting from scratch but I will be clean!
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    ^^^^^ Damn, got my forums mixed up!
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    So... Next time I write one of these, I should probably actually look at the picture before I post it.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Does it come in Super Hero or WWF flavors for the ladies?

Raging beast please.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Can I get a bottle of Hairy Gorilla?
  • DawnVanSlim
    So... Next time I write one of these, I should probably actually look at the picture before I post it.
    You know you buy that kind just so you can get the matching nail polish that comes with it.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    I had a free sample of BSN Hyper FX and it actually kept me up half the night.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Can I get a bottle of Hairy Gorilla?

Hairy Gorilla has been renamed Ballerina Toes
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member

hey, so long as they keep you going... Princess.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    I've never even heard of them.... I just run off of my own internal supply of happy juice :wink: works so far! Good luck with that though!!
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member

- Kicked Chuck Norris' @ss 4 times, and made his whole family watch it on YouTube.

OK I was believing you til this statement^^^
    Does it work? I use 5hr energy(generic) it is the only thing I have found that works for me so far. I could drink a Red Bull and go to sleep. I did drink one the other day(Zero Carb Red Bull) and it did seem to help a little. But, I have been off caffeine since 7/27 on a regular basis.
  • DawnVanSlim

Her name was BSN Hyper FX or was that a nickname you gave her? <kidding>
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    I used to drink a serving of this before my workout every morning (watermelon for me!). I loved it, but when I was out and didn't have it, my workouts suckd!!!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152

Her name was BSN Hyper FX or was that a nickname you gave her? <kidding>

Ha! I love it.

BSN was short bangin' sexy nympho, and you can imagine was FX was short for.
  • GorillaEsq
    Even the Princess Grape kicks @ss... (Ok, so I may have man-ed up the picture a tad with Photoshop).

redlineman.jpg
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    I actually used to use this stuff every morning in place of coffee and then work out. Unfortinatly my family staged an intervention, took all my crack in a bottle and threatened to duct tape me to the wall if I ever used it again. Im pretty hyper to begin with. I kinda looked like a road runner. However my house would be cleaned in about 30 min lol
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Even the Princess Grape kicks @ss... (Ok, so I may have man-ed up the picture a tad with Photoshop).

redlineman.jpg

Nice muff.
  • If you read the bottle they say to discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery... That is not a good sign. I tried one once and wanted to die.
  • GorillaEsq
    If you read the bottle they say to discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery... That is not a good sign. I tried one once and wanted to die.
    Oh.. I'm quite sure it's killing me.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member

redlineman.jpg

Priceless I just spit out my water. That's one jacked up princess, :laugh: :drinker: