Short girls- What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• creedy333
    creedy333 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im 51yrs old 5ft 1inch I definately dont want to be skinny just healthy and mobile, cant imagine how much sagging skin il be left behing with if I lose too much so im setting my goal at 168lbs:flowerforyou:
  • stacestaceey
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and want 140-145 bc i like having muscle and i know it ways more so i figured around this. i think a better judge is by clothing size. i would like to be size 8.
  • kittybabe2012
    Options
    I am 5'3'', and my goal weight is 125, I am very curvy, so I think l would ook thin but still retain my curves at that weight. Right now I am 140, which is my highest weight I've been, and I don't want to go any higher! I wouldn't mind being at a lower weight though!
  • BalletBitch
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and am aiming for about 38kg - I think that's about 84lbs.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am not quite 5'4 my goal is 130 I'm 41
  • navywife5810
    navywife5810 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i'm 4'11" & my goal is 115 - 120. preferably 115.
  • draftyaspen
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I want to be 130lbs
  • Demeatra
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 130
  • shockingpink33
    shockingpink33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 9". (very small!!) :)

SW: 117
    CW:105
    GW:98
    (i've lost 12 lbs so far)
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. My goal weight was 105 -- eeek! That started to get scary. I've been maintaining at my current "goal" weight (between 112 and 116) for about a month or two.

Best wishes, ladies!
  • akinomikon
    akinomikon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! After 65 days, I havent lost any weight but I am maintaining well and perhaps I am loosing 1/2 lb per month? So it might take me a year to get there... but theres a greater chance I will stay there if its this easy!
  • afikaris
    afikaris Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is somewhere between 120-135. I'm 155 right now (down from 198 at my heaviest). I might just re-evaluate my goals when I get to 145 since I am getting to the point where I am more concerned with physical fitness and toning up rather than the number on the scale.
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and Ideally I'd like to be 129..
    But anything under 135 and people seem to think I look to thin *wtf* so I'll go for what ever weight doesn't make people want to feed me all the time. *lol*
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3/4".....technically my goal weight was at about 100....but i've realized that i'm just gonna stay where i'm at (i'm teetering between 104/105)....i started and i only weighed right under 110. I know that people think that 105 is INSANE and all for somebody that's almost 5'1".. But, due to my health i can't go ABOVE 110lbs and i know that if i go below 100 i look sickly. Right now i'm more concerned with building muscle and loosing the fat in my stomach from my pregnancies. I know muscle weighs more than fat, so i've actually lost a couple of inches in my size.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    5'4, currently 115, going for 112, but honestly i'd like to be 108. My body holds onto weight though, I know girls shorter than me who look great and weigh more than I do.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    5'1" and goal is 105 or 16% body fat...whichever comes first

I'm currently teetering around 109-111
  • HausOfTina
    Options
    I am 5'0" and I hope to be 127 to start with.. goal is to just be in healthy range
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    Options
    I am 5'2" and currently weigh 133. I want to lose about another 10 though... but I am playing it by ear. I wear a size 4 in most jeans and a size 6 in dress pants/khakis. I just want to fit into them a bit better. I am also weight lifting so the number itself isn't so important.

Hey Emmey, 1st I wanted to compliment your Starry Night photo in your tracker! Then, I saw "130lbs lost" on it! CONGRATS to you!
  • RunnerInVT
    RunnerInVT Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am 51 with osteopenia. My Dr. Said do not go under BMI of 20 as being an endurance runner it could compromise my heart. I also have enough muscle on me that at 113 pounds and being 5'1" I was able to not break any bones when I totalled my motorcycle. Make sure you have muscle no matter your size. Stick thin women with no muscle look like they are sick and it makes older women look haggared and old. :)
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    5'2 and aiming for 115-110, depending on when I'm comfortable with my body. My original goal weight was 120 (started at 138) but still wasn't happy with it so I'm truckin' on.