Feel like crap!, went over calories by 1000+

1235»

Replies

• I Ate like 600 over my calorie intake to today I'm feeling kind of depressed right now just gotta eat less tommorow I geusse :(
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    I feel so upset and guilty, I know I went over my calorie limit by over 1000 calories today
    I went out for my brothers birthday and had a chicken souvlaki which was covered in oil, and I had a piece of chocolate mousse cake which was heaps:( I feel so depressed, Plus tomorrow I have another birthday party to go to and I know I have to go over my calories because my friend and has cooked greek food especially for me and I can't refuse to eat food someone made just for me:(

I don't know what to do with myself, I feel like i'm going to gain so much weight and my healthy diet has been ruined:(

I did that the other day, in fact one weekend I probably ate at least a pound's worth of calories. I don't even know how much I ate since I couldn't bring myself to log it in. I just know I had six brownies, 2 handfuls of candy corn, 4 servings of chocolate.... sigh you get the picture. I felt like crap.

However just in time, I saw a motivational quote that said: "I don't care if you ate Charlie's whole chocolate factory, do not give up!"

Nuff' said :wink:
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    I feel so upset and guilty, I know I went over my calorie limit by over 1000 calories today
    I went out for my brothers birthday and had a chicken souvlaki which was covered in oil, and I had a piece of chocolate mousse cake which was heaps:( I feel so depressed, Plus tomorrow I have another birthday party to go to and I know I have to go over my calories because my friend and has cooked greek food especially for me and I can't refuse to eat food someone made just for me:(

I don't know what to do with myself, I feel like i'm going to gain so much weight and my healthy diet has been ruined:(

I did that the other day, in fact one weekend I probably ate at least a pound's worth of calories. I don't even know how much I ate since I couldn't bring myself to log it in. I just know I had six brownies, 2 handfuls of candy corn, 4 servings of chocolate.... sigh you get the picture. I felt like crap.

However just in time, I saw a motivational quote that said: "I don't care if you ate Charlie's whole chocolate factory, do not give up!"

Nuff' said :wink:

Oh and here's a link to that quote I told you about: http://pinterest.com/pin/183732859768564599/
    :)