If you could date a fictional character, who would it be?

Replies

• TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Vin Diesel's character in XXX. :)
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    bahaha thats funny Jckratt12 i was just going to say Vin Diesel's charater in too fast too furious :) yummm!!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Aragorn. Unf.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Batman....it would for sure be Batman.
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Shatner. I'd date William Shatner.

Wait I meant fight!!

William Shatner is an actor, therefore, not fictional.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Lois Griffin
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Brax from home and away :heart:

or Larry from Ally Mcbeal (robert downey jr)
  • Ceridwen : Aim high ;)

In Welsh medieval legend, Ceridwen ( /ˈkɛrɪdwɨn/ kair-id-wən), also spelled Cerridwen, was an enchantress, mother of Morfran and a beautiful daughter Creirwy. Her husband was Tegid Foel, and they lived near Bala Lake (Llyn Tegid) in north Wales.

Medieval Welsh poetry refers to her as possessing the cauldron of Poetic Inspiration (Awen) and the Tale of Taliesin recounts her swallowing her servant Gwion Bach who is then reborn through her as the poet Taliesin.

Ceridwen is regarded as the Celtic goddess of >>>>>rebirth, transformation, and inspiration<<<<<<<
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    bahaha thats funny Jckratt12 i was just going to say Vin Diesel's charater in too fast too furious :) yummm!!

I'd rather date Dom than XXX (I can't remember XXX's character name... Sorry).
  • Jessica from True Blood. Fiery hot redhead, and her hymen always grows back :love:

Really? You'd specifically be into dating somebody who could never have sex comfortably because it would ALWAYS hurt her? That seems incredibly selfish.

As for me, I'd be down for Peter Parker. Intelligent, funny, athletic, a New Yorker, and basically the same kind of neurotic as I am? Match made in heaven.
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Dean Winchester. No contest.

OK. I'll take Sammy :)

But also...

The 9th Doctor
    Remus Lupin
    Dexter... OK maybe not Dexter

I'm torn between Remus Lupin (the whole werewolf thing....hmmm...), and Sirius Black. Love'em both, always have! Just started watching Supernatural recently, but damn if Sam Winchester isn't on the list too now :-D. Of course, my ultimate fictional man? Link, from the Legend of Zelda. Strong but silent. Heck yeah!
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Christian Grey.........sigh!!!! :heart:

:brokenheart: if only

right?? AND if he was played by chris hemsworth ---H E A V E N!
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Murphy (Norman Reedus) from Boondock Saints.
    Colin Farrel's character in SWAT
  • He's 'fully functional'..... that episode really got my geek gears turning!!!

Star-Trek-Fist-Pump.gif

This ^^ totaly geek for some Data :blushing:
  • Juleeroch
    Juleeroch Posts: 98 Member
    Have to be Jamie - fictional character in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series. A good looking scottish clansmen.... brings to mind someone who would look like Mel Gibson in Braveheart ...sigh...:love:
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Hmm, maybe Jax from Sons of Anarchy. Woof.
  • Christian Grey!! :love: :heart:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    CAT WOMAN, any of them
  • Christian Grey:love:
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    I find the psychology of this thread absolutely fascinating. And so many people voting for Christian Grey. I'm not going to make any commentary on the book but I'm curious what that means. Maybe just that women like dominating men. Or maybe that they only like them in a book :laugh: