WEEK 2!@# Check-in

Options
2»

Replies

• tigerg1
    tigerg1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Saturday I did cardio 1 with workout 3 just to see how bad I'd feel Sunday. Little sore still today. Biggest problem I've had is knees..
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Saturday I did cardio 1 with workout 3 just to see how bad I'd feel Sunday. Little sore still today. Biggest problem I've had is knees..

I've always had dodgy knees due to being flat-footed and walking on my tippy toes as a child (weird combination of foot problems I know!) so my knees aren't quite aligned with my feet or something like that.

I'm finding things like lunges are giving me slight knee pain. Not stabby pain, just dull sort of soreness. Kind of feels like the muscles around my knees (esp. quads/hamstrings) need some strengthening to support the knee better or something.

If the pain gets any worse, I will have to substitute the exercises for something else but for now I think I'm okay.
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Well, it's week 2 for me ladies! So glad my cold finally seems to be leaving my body (:happy: ). Finished up Day 2 of week 2 and I'm feeling much stronger. I was able to add some wieghts to some of the workouts to do the more advanced versions and even burned more calories than last week. I was reading the messages about week 3's workout and I'm really looking forward to amping things up a bit.

Everyone is doing a really great job! You all are a truly motivational group of ladies!! :wink: